24th April 2018, 09:37 AM
rinkigoud

Job opportunities in Government Agriculture department for BSc(Botany) student?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc in Botany Honours student. I want to know how can find job in Agriculture department? I am interested to get job in Government Agriculture department. Please help me to find jobs. Thank you!

19th May 2018, 07:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Agriculture department for BSc(Botany) student?

There are lots of opportunities are provided by the government Organisation in India.

Professor in government colleges or schools.

Faculty in government colleges of schools.

Forest Service

Public Health Service

National park service

Animal and Plant Health Inspection Services

Agriculture Organisations

Government Land management Organisations
21st May 2018, 04:05 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Agriculture department for BSc(Botany) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkigoud View Post
Hello Sir, I am a BSc in Botany Honours student. I want to know how can find job in Agriculture department? I am interested to get job in Government Agriculture department. Please help me to find jobs. Thank you!
Agriculture is the department which provide great opportunity to make a career. there is less competition and huge demands of graduate candidates.
You can apply for the Agricultural Officer & Civil Judges, Technical Asst., project coordinator or research fellows.
Check out the upcoming government jobs to know all the latest recruitment notifications in the agriculture field.
All the best!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?