3rd April 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government Sector for a Physics Teacher with 9 years of experience on MSc(Physics) basis?

Hi friends, I am 37 years of age and teaching as a Physics teacher from last 9 years. I have done MSc in Physics. I want to secure Government job now. So, can you please let me know about the job opportunities in Government sector for me?

9th April 2019, 01:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government Sector for a Physics Teacher with 9 years of experience on MSc(Physics) basis?

As per the education department, if you want to become teacher from class 1 to 5 then you should be a graduate with Diploma in elementary education.
If you want to teach from Class 6 to 8 than, you should be Graduate with B.ed.
If you want to teach above than 8 than you should be a post graduate with B.ed.
If you want to teach to college level students than you should have be a post gradate with Ph.D.

As per the above eligibility criteria, you are not eligible to become a teacher in government schools. However, once you fulfill the eligibility criteria required, you can certainly apply for the vacancies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?