1st November 2011, 12:05 PM
madhu madne

Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?

please tell me

what are the opportunities in INDIAN AIRFORCE for women after the BE in IT?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join as Engineer in Indian Air Force? Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force?
  2. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  3. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  4. Scope in Indian Air Force after completion of Aerospace Engg. course?
  5. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy for Women after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  7. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  8. Job Opportunities for Engineering students in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  9. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  10. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  11. Can I get job in Indian Air Force after completion of Hotel Management course?
  12. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers?
  13. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  14. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  16. How can I get a job in Indian Air Force after doing Aeronautical Engineering
  17. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  18. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
1st November 2011, 07:01 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?

Respected madam;

As an Aeronautical Engineer in the Electronics stream, you will be responsible for the communication and signals required on the Air Force station. You will also be in charge of the execution of preventive maintenance and servicing of aircraft. With further in-service training, you could also move to the repair and overhaul divisions of the Indian Air Force.

To join the Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) stream you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

Educational Qualification :

Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together in

o BE / B.Tech in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Communication / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation / Information Technology /Computer Science & Engineering or a combination of these subjects.
OR
o Diploma in Electronics of Madras Institute of Technology.
OR
o B Tech in Radio Physics and Electronics / Optics and Opto Electronics.
OR
o MSc Degree in Physics (With Electronics) / Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Applications
OR
o MCA with Maths, Physics and Electronics at graduation level.
OR
o MSc. Tech in Electronics and Radio Engineering
OR
o Section A&B Examination of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) in Electrical, Electronics or Telecommunication subjects
OR
o Graduate Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers with subjects of Section A & full subjects of Section B by actual studies (Maths, Applied Electronics and Circuits, Principals of Communication Engineering, Transmission lines and Networks)
OR
o Section A & B of Examination of Aeronautical Society of India by Actual Studies in Avionics / Communication streams

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

This is applicable to both men and women.

thank you
16th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?

I am studying final year of engineering BE(IT), and my aggregate is 55%, can we apply for IAF?
29th May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing BDS ........and want to know that is there any job for bds in indian airforce????kindly help me out .....
14th January 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i m a student of information tenology 2nd yr....can i eligible for a job in air force????plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?