28th December 2020, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in ISRO for an MSc(Chemistry) student?

Hello everyone, I am studying MSc with Chemistry and it is my dream to join ISRO and work over there. Can you please let me know about the job opportunities for me in ISRO after completion of my MSc?

2nd January 2021, 05:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO for an MSc(Chemistry) student?

Yes, you can join ISRO if you have completed M.Sc. in Chemistry through their recruitment procedure.

Once vacancies for scientist post is released, you will have to apply for it and appear for Written Test.

After qualifying written test, you will have to appear for Personal Interview.

Generally, they have 2 to 3 vacancies in their recruitment notification for M.Sc. Chemistry degree holders.

For regular updates regarding ISRO vacancies, you can visit their official site: https://www.isro.gov.in/careers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?