10th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?

Hi im antony . Im doing my b.e e.e.e final year in . Im intrested in doing m.b.a aviation managment in banglore . So pls guide me the job oppertunities and how esy the aviation is.....:-)

22nd April 2012, 10:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?

MBA in Aviation Management will help you to find prestigious and rewarding career in Aerospace/Aviation industry. One can get in to the role of Airport manager or Cargo agent. Flight dispatcher, Air traffic controller, etc are other profiles suited to you. You can also work as Airline Ground Staff, Flight attendant or cabin crew. Job opportunities can be searched in the aviation safety department also.
30th May 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?

i have completed my graduation b.com through correspondence from mumbai university.....i have 16 months experience in cambata aviation as a ground staff (csa)...before graduation.....and after graduation i am currently working with jet airways as a security assistant its almost a year i am working here...i want to do mba in aviation management....to become a manager in partiular airlines..........can u guide me ........and what is the benefit of executive mba
30th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Radhakrishna143

MBA in Aviation Management will help you to find prestigious and rewarding career in Aerospace/Aviation industry. One can get in to the role of Airport manager or Cargo agent. Flight dispatcher, Air traffic controller, etc are other profiles suited to you. You can also work as Airline Ground Staff, Flight attendant or cabin crew. Job opportunities can be searched in the aviation safety department also.
16th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

is there any job oppurtunities for mba avation r else need to do any other course along wt it
26th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i am jivesh i am final year degree student in barathiyar university, i have one year experience in interior design , now i want to do mba , which beter for me , can u guide me? please
4th July 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE JOB OPPOTUNITY AFTER DOING b.cOM(h)?
4th July 2012, 12:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Subjects in Aviation Management:-

>Airlines operations management

>Airport Terminal Operations

>Strategic Management

>Aviation Marketing and Strategic management

>Business Communication

>Human Resource Management

>Aviation law & Insurance

>Aviation & environmental issues

>Overview of international Civil Aviation

Aviation sector is one of the booming sectors in India. With number of new airlines joining this industry, career opportunity has increased tremendously.

Top Recruiters:

Indian Airlines
Jet Airways
Kingfisher Airlines
Air India Express
IndiGo
SpiceJet
GoAir

Top Aviation Institutes in India:-

Biztech Management School
Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management (ILAM)
Avalon Academy
Koustuv Business School
9th May 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed be/btech equivalent degree from the aeronautical society of india and i'm interested in doing mba in aviation.... what would be better to do in india or from abroad?????and what would be the job prospects for me(Arnab bhattacherjee)after this mba???if anyone can guide it would be very helpful
23rd May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Dis is manjunath! I hve complete my b.com in tn! I wuld lik to do mba in airline management in banglore but m vry weak in finance! Can u guide me hw to go abt it???? It wil great help to me
18th June 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hai this is manokar.... i am completed BE aeronautical engg in 2012.now i want to do MBA Airline & airport management ..... now i want to know MBA HR is most common and it have some jobs in all fields.... but after completing Airline & airport management i can go through only in aviation field ... in this job is also less compared to other..... if i studied in top colleges means they provid campus otherwise my bad luck no campus at time what i can do ......and i also want to know which course is best for MBA for aeronautical engg completed students..... plz tell as soon as possible
4th July 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is Seerat... i have completed my graduation in B.Com ( regular ). Also completed 1 year diploma in Aviation, Hospitality and Tourism. I am looking forward to do MBA, there is MBA in AVIATION, MBA in TOURISM... CAN ANYONE HELP ME with same.
I also have 3 years experience working with airlines.
Plz giude me asap.... THANKS...
14th August 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

iam a bcom graduate and worked in kpo industry iam no related to airlines industry but interested in doing mba in avaition management please suggest
9th November 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Hai this is thanmai...I am doing job as customer service in charge..I did my mba AVIATION management....I want to be in good position with nice salary...how about my chances to success in this field
2nd March 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell about the package offered in aviation management from UPES, Dehradun??
27th April 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

whatever positions offered above are either technical posts requiring nothing other than experience . i cannot find a good answer to the most common question asked ....job specific opportunities after completing mba in aviation. i havent seen any airport manager till date who is a mba in aviation.
is this course designed for growth or just to identify the candidate from other applicants who are also eligible on basis of their experience ? i am in aviation industry since past 8 yrs
24th October 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing MBA from banasthali university . sir I want to opt aviation as a minor ....sir can u tell me what will be scope of this after completing my MBA
28th January 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what are the job apportunity after completed MBA in aviation management
20th March 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed be/btech equivalent degree from the aeronautical society of india and i'm interested in doing mba in aviation.... what would be better to do in india or from abroad?????and what would be the job prospects for me(Arnab bhattacherjee)after this mba???if anyone can guide it would be very helpful
hie,
please forward me the solution you recieve for the same. coz even i belong to the same engg family and wish to be a management alumni. hope to hear you soon @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?