22nd April 2018, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through BSc(IT) course in India?

I have given my 12th Board exam from Science stream from NIOS Board. I would like to know that if I study BSc in IT then what jobs are available for me in India? Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

5th May 2018, 05:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through BSc(IT) course in India?

Job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc in IT course:

After successful completion of B.Sc in Information Technology course, you may find better job opportunities in small scale IT industries. You may apply for the posts namely Java Developer, Computer Programmer, IT Consultant, Project Manager, Information Security Analyst, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Network Administrator...etc.,

You may not find much job opportunities in MNC companies just with B.Sc in IT course. In order to get job in top MNC companies, the basic educational qualification required is B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA..etc., courses. If you are willing to pursue higher, you may go with MCA course after which you can find numerous job opportunities in Software Sector.

Besides this, you may also find employment opportunities in Government sector as the basic educational qualification required to get job in Government sector is Graduation in any disciplines. And you may also register yourself with top job portals that are available. So that you will be notified about the latest recruitment to your mail box and then apply accordingly.
6th May 2018, 12:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities through BSc( IT) course in India :-

IT Engineer

Associate Engineer

Systems Engineer / Engineer

Database Manager

Database Security Professional

Software Developer

Software Tester.
14th August 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

My name is Balu. I have completed my b.sc with specialized into MECs( Math's , electronics, Computers science). And passing out year is 2015. in campus placement i got an offer from cognizant and I was unable to complete training, failed to clear assessments(in a particular domain). After that i came back to home. And now i want restart my job career. Kindly give me some advice to go forward in my career.

looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?