20th April 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through KVPY exam for 12th PCM student?

Hello everyone, my son is studying in 12th class with PCM stream. He is going to apply for KVPY exam. I just want to know what jobs are available after giving this exam? Please tell me about this asap.

16th May 2018, 05:35 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Job opportunities through KVPY exam for 12th PCM student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, my son is studying in 12th class with PCM stream. He is going to apply for KVPY exam. I just want to know what jobs are available after giving this exam? Please tell me about this asap.
KVPY (Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana) is a government program under which meritorious student who qualify KVPY exam are given monthly stipend for the UG/PG courses. This exam does not provide any job offer, it is just a kind of scholorship for the bright students.

KVPY Exam can be given under any of the 3 stream :

Stream SA : This is for the students who are enrolled in class 11th and have secured minimum 75% marks in Mathematics and Science in Class 10th.

Stream SX : This is for the students who are enrolled in class 12th and willing to join UG course next year. you need to secure minimum 75% marks in Mathematics and Science in Class 10th to be eligible for the test.

Stream SB : This is for the students who are enrolled in the 1st year of graduation and have secured minimum 60% marks in Mathematics and Science subjects in class 12th.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

The students for this scholorship are shortlisted on the basis of an Aptitude Test followed by Personal Interview. Admit card for the Aptitude Test is made available on the website of KVPY http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in.

Note : The stipend offered after you clear the exam and interview is 5000 Rs. for UG students and 7000 Rs. for the PG students.
23rd September 2019, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Kvpy student was giving mark 60 percent they are intrvew selected or not
6th September 2020, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities after doing master degree in kvpy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?