30th January 2011, 11:04 PM
Ravi Raj Kumar Jain

Job Oriented training after completing B.E (IT) in 8 years and detained 4 times?

Job Oriented Training
I am BE in IT 2010 pass out, completed my BE in 8 years so not attended any colledge campus because of the fear that i was not eligible due to detaination four times and if not selected in non eligible no criteria company.

7th February 2011, 05:29 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job Oriented training after completing B.E (IT) in 8 years and detained 4 times?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi Raj Kumar Jain View Post
Job Oriented Training
I am BE in IT 2010 pass out, completed my BE in 8 years so not attended any colledge campus because of the fear that i was not eligible due to detaination four times and if not selected in non eligible no criteria company.
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;
Because you have completed your BE in 8 yr.Every company will asks about it so be prepare with suitable and proper reason for detention.
After completion of BE in IT and if you want to Job oriented Training then join computer Networking from any Reputed institute .
Now a days there is a great demand for network engineers in MNCs. And if you do it from a Reputed institute then they will placed you according to your profile.The total fee cost is near by 30-40 k approx.

some of the Reputed institute:

Jetking
NIIT
IIHT
CMS
All the Best
thanks
8th February 2011, 12:46 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job Oriented training after completing B.E (IT) in 8 years and detained 4 times?

Hello friend,

You can do various professional courses on different software related subjects or languages which are really on demand in the market.

There are choices like: courses on PHP, ASP, .NET, Java based training, Advanced Java, Oracle certification etc.

You should also have good command over a number selected topics or computer languages with the certifications of training.

All the best!!
8th February 2011, 08:29 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello,
You can do some professional certification courses on different on demand courses on PHP, Java, J2EE, .NET, ASP .

Institutes like CMC, NIIT , Ardent etc offer you different professional certifications on Advanced Java, Networking, Red Hat courses on networking etc.

So look out for that.

These courses can give you good knowledge and career enhancements.

Good luck!!
19th February 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

in bangalore which institute is good for doing networking reply me anyone niit r jet king or iiht
28th February 2011, 01:14 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hi

Job Oriented training after completing B.E (IT) in 8 years and detained 4 times
You can do some professional certification courses on different on demand courses on PHP, Java, J2EE, .NET, ASP .
Institutes like CMC, NIIT , Ardent etc offer you different professional certifications on Advanced Java, Networking, Red Hat courses on networking etc
Now a days there is a great demand for network engineers in MNCs. And if you do it from a Reputed institute then they will placed you according to your profile.The total fee cost is near by 30-40 k approx

good luck
21st February 2012, 02:25 PM
EduTalk

you can get yourself enrolled for the MNA course by jetking. its only for graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?