5th June 2011, 09:39 PM
nency91

Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia?

Hi sir, i want to know about job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA Give me in detail

27th September 2011, 12:46 AM
rahul4490

Default Re: Job and salary opportunities in BDS in USA, Canada and Australia?

of course... BDS has a lot of opportunities in the western world. after studying there you can easily migrate with your skills in the job. Canada even provides all assistance for your migration if you have studied BDS even if u haven't obtained any job in Canada.

For more details, check out this !!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...structions.asp
3rd November 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hi im doin bds 3 yr nd i thinkg of settling abroad...is it a gud option of settling der or is better here...vr v do we get paid more and in vich course after bds...pl suggest...
25th January 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i m doing my bds,aftr gtng degree iwant to job in us or canada..what will b the procedure for enterng in these country and job oppurtunites
30th July 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have completed B.D.S from India...and i want to work in canada,,Kindly assist me how can i join the short term courses from there.
3rd October 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

hi si,r im doing 3rd year bds ...i wish to do job in saudi arabia after getting graduated in bds..what i have to do sir???can u explain me?
3rd October 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im doing 3rd year bds in chennai...i wish to do job in saudi after my graduate....is the scope of bds is good in saudi sir???if so plz explain what i hav to do to work in saudi???
3rd October 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

hi sir..im doing my 3rd year bds in chennai...i would lik to work in saudi...is the scope for dentistry is gud in saudi?if so pl tell what should i do to work in saudi...
7th July 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

helo sir.I am doing my internship in BDS.i want to know how i can get job in canada?
6th February 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

hi sir. I have completed bds from india and want to go to australia. So want to ask about any courses, their fees structure, or job opportunities there
16th February 2014, 12:01 AM
drsupriyanka

hi sir. i have completed my bds from india aand want to do further studies in usa what are the procedures to be followed to get admission into gud university. and i also need to know how to get job in usa and the procedures which have to be followed?
23rd August 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Hello,I m persuing my 3 rd BDS,i wanna know which country among USA,Saudi Arabia is best for the job oppurtinities with the highest paid salaries..can u help me out coz I want to settle abroad after my degree???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?