16th August 2016, 02:56 PM
kurapati supriya Mohan

Jobs availability in Bhiwandi Kalyan after B.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?

I have completed B.Sc. in Chemistry with 79%. I am looking for some jobs jobs & I want that jobs only in Bhiwandi Kalyan due to some family reasons. Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  2. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  3. Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  4. How can I get my NTSE result? I'm from bhiwandi(Maharashtra)
  5. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career options in Chemistry? I am a BSc chemistry student
  7. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  8. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  9. Can I be eligible for BSNL job after completing B.Tech? I have scored only 57%
  10. After BSc chemistry if I choose MBA or MCA which type of jobs can I get?
  11. How to do BSc Chemistry after scoring 974 marks in intermediate? Are there any colleges in AP offering BSc Chemistry?
  12. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  13. Which are the good colleges to do M.Com at Kalyan?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc Bio Chemistry, Micro Biology and Chemistry
  15. What can I do after my BSc in Chemistry?
  16. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  17. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  18. Pharmaceutical companies offering jobs after M.Sc chemistry with 55% marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?