31st October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in USA after completing MSc Biotech with 2 years experience as microbiologist? What is the procedure?

i have completed msc biotech and have 2 yrs experience as microbiologist. am getting settled in usa...can i get jobs in usa...what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get a job in USA? Is TOEFL exam compulsory?
  2. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  3. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  4. What should I do after completing 12th medical? Which course will be better for BSc Biotech with MSc or B.Tech Biotech with M.Tech?
  5. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  6. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  7. How to do to USA after completing BSc Biotech?
  8. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  9. Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and research labs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where to find jobs for MSc medical microbiologist in Bangalore? How much is the salary?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  12. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  13. Importance of Microbiologist? In which country or state Microbiologist are in demand? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  15. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  16. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  17. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
  18. What is the best career options after MSc Biotech?
6th January 2018, 03:35 PM
sairamvtu

Default Re: Jobs in USA after completing MSc Biotech with 2 years experience as microbiologist? What is the procedure?

Yes, you can get jobs in USA. But It takes time to get directly, as there is no reference for you. Better to go by promoting from Indian companies itself. It will be the easy process for you. Otherwise, you can peruse PhD, then you can get job very easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?