4th January 2011, 06:44 PM
Nishant Perween

JPSC school teacher exam date and syllabus? Last date of filling the exam form? Age limit for the entrance exam?

Sir,
Please send me jpsc school teacher exam date and syllabus on my
email id. Also please send me last date of filling form of exam and send me
maximum age of appearing in exam.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
17th January 2011, 08:35 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: JPSC school teacher exam date and syllabus? Last date of filling the exam form? Age limit for the entrance exam?

Last date for receipt of application form is 5/3/2011.
Maximum age allowed is 40 years with due extension as per government rules.
20th January 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: JPSC school teacher exam date and syllabus? Last date of filling the exam form? Age limit for the entrance exam?

sir,
please send me syllabus of jpsc high school teacher exam 2011 on my email id in detail.Also send date of exam of jpsc high school teacher 2011 on my email id. I want to download forum online so help me.
Thanks.
20th January 2011, 04:21 PM
mishra245

The form details are available on the official website of JPSC.
as they know the application form are available after 16-jan 2011.
so this form is available on the website also.
so this for is for some disturbance is available after 14-feb.
9th February 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
kindly give the details of high school music teachers entrance exam & also give the syllabus.
regards:
Diwesh kumar
pirpainti.
14th February 2011, 01:45 PM
priya2242

Location: QR.NO-2RB-6/2,KALPANA FLAT,BHUBANESWAR-751014,ORISSA

JPSC school teacher exam date and syllabus? Last date of filling the exam form? Age limit for the entrance exam?:

hello,

here r some info.

The form details log on to official website www.JPSC.org

the application form are available after 16-jan 2011.

u can app[ly online also

all d best

//priya//
7th April 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

can any one recommend me any website to get detail syllabus and previous year question pattern of jpsc high school teacher exam ............
22nd April 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabus of high school teacher examination and also date of examination.
9th May 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

pplease send me syllabus of high school teacher examination and also date of examination.
11th May 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for primary teacher exam
13th May 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

pleas tel me when will be teachar exam
13th May 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

jpsc high school 2010 syllabus of commarce is not avlable , I WANT TO SEE
24th May 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

please send me jpse music syllabus of TGT
2nd July 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Respacted Council ,
Now exam date are out but not clear 20 july & 22july . i am very confused.
29th August 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir, please provide me the syllebus of jharkhand high school teacher exam 2011.
29th August 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get jharkhand teacher syllebus?
19th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS THE DATE AND SYLLABUS OF 10 2 JAC SCHOOL TEACHER EXAM?
22nd September 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

when jpsc taking examination for highschool music teacher.
15th October 2011, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of teacher exam oct,2011
15th October 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir kindlly give me 10 2 exam syllebus of geogrophy
26th October 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS OF HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER NOW WHICH IS CONDUCTED BY JAC
18th November 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what will be the syllabus of high school teacher exam?
21st November 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir, send the syllebus of jharkhand high school teacher exame 2011.
23rd November 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I requested to you,please send the syllabus of jharkhand high school teacher exam 2011,which is conducted by JAC in my email account.
13th December 2011, 11:16 PM

email id. Also please send me last date of filling form of exam and send me
maximum age of appearing in exam.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]
6th January 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,kindly send me syllabus of jpsc high school teacher.my subject is economics.
can u send me last 5 years question?
1st February 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to download jharkhand h/s teacher admit card.
3rd March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly tell me the date of jac high school teacher.
21st March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

JPSC school teacher exam date and syllabus?

Sir,
email id - [email protected] / [email protected]
Thanks.
27th March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir please i want to know syllabus of commerce (tgt) in my id mukeshkumargpt46@gmail
7th April 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

syllabus of jpsc high school teacher exam for the subject of economics pl send me reply on my mail my mail is [email protected]
7th April 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

pl send me syllbus of economics for jpsc high school teacher exam and send me guess question of economics subject my mail id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

pl sir send me syllbus of HISTORY for JAC Upgraded high school teacher exam and send me guess question of History subject my mail id is [email protected]
6th May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for the assistant teacher for 10 2 shools?
17th May 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

on which date are conducting jpsc tgt 2012 exam ?
22nd July 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

plese send me syllabus of jpsc on [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me syllabus of high school teachers
24th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i am searching for a new syllabus of economics and geography and political science of Jharkhand high school teacher exam 2012..............please send mesir................thanking you
27th March 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,pls send me upgraded govt. High school teacher exam. Syllabus on my email id.
Sunita([email protected]
7th November 2014, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
plz send me all the syllabus of JPSC high school teacher exam 2015 on my email id , [email protected].
also send the date of JPSC high school teacher 2015 on my emil id , for this, i am very greatful to you.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?