7th December 2012, 12:53 AM
viji-sri

L&T info tech placement papers for MBA?

L& T info tech placement papers MBA 2012...could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Infosys for MBA placement?
  2. Previous year placement papers of Tech Mahindra
  3. Placement papers and useful tips for placement in Tech Mahindra -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Scope for Civil Engineers who acquired M.Tech in Civil? Is MBA necessary for better placement? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech after B.E.?
  5. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  6. Detailed information with placement criteria of BITS Pilani for MBA programme?
  7. Information about the B.Tech colleges with placement criteria for diploma holder in Kerala? Can I get education loan?
  8. Previous year placement papers of Tech Mahindra Exam?
  9. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  10. What to do after completion of B.Tech IT, M.Tech or MBA? Can I get direct placement after completing M.Tech?
  11. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?
  12. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  13. Can I get placement after securing 58.4% in 12th, 77% in 10th and 70% in B.E Civil Engineering? Should I go for M.Tech or MBA?
  14. For which papers should I prepare after doing B.Tech in order to pursue M.Tech or MBA?
  15. Oracle placement papers for B.Tech students?
  16. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  17. How to get jobs in Tech Mahindra?
  18. Latest placement papers for preparation of Tech Mahindra off-campus drive? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?