9th February 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Last 10 years ICAR NET exam papers for Agriculture Economic? Which books should I refer?

Dear sir, Dear sir,
Please send me last 10 years ICAR NET exam of Agriculture economy. I would like to know the books that i should refer.please mail me on [email protected] will be highly obliged for your help.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  2. Books to refer for ICAR Preparation? Syllabus for Horticulture?
  3. List of Horticulture books for ICAR 2015 entrance exam
  4. IGNOU MBA Economic And Social Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Syllabus, important topics, reference books and minimum marks required to get fee sear in ICAR PhD(Horticulture) entrance exam?
  6. Names of the books for ICAR NET exam for economic botany and Plant Genetic Resources?
  7. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  8. Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of ICAR NET Exam
  9. How to get M.Tech seat in ICAR aiming for PhD further? Location of college and books to refer?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  11. Previous years question papers of ICAR.NET? When will be ICAR conducted? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Agronomy syllabus and books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  13. Previous year question papers and books for ICAR/JRF Plant Science?
  14. Reference books of Entomology for preparation of ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  16. Can I apply for ICAR-NET if completed M.Sc in Life Science? Syllabus and sample question papers of ICAR-NET(Life Science)?
  17. Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?
  18. Past years question papers of ARS NET exam? Which books to be referred?
10th February 2016, 01:35 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years ICAR NET exam papers for Agriculture Economic? Which books should I refer?

ICAR NET Exam Books for Agriculture Economic

I have attached Agriculture Economic exam paper here.
Attached Files
File Type: txt ICAR Agriculture Economic paper1.txt(12.7 KB, 113 views)
File Type: txt ICAR Agriculture Economic paper.txt(3.2 KB, 96 views)
File Type: txt Agriculture Economic Paper3.txt(12.7 KB, 67 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?