30th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers of NET exam? Which books shall I refer?

DEAR sir/ madam,
i want to give net exam with confidence . please send me last 10 years question papers with answer. please send on my e mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers of NET exam? Which books shall I refer?
  2. How can I prepare to crack ARS-NET(Fisheries Science)? Last 5 years question papers and suitable books for preparation? -- [New]
  3. Books which I should refer for UGC NET exam?
  4. Last 10 years question papers of NET/SET life science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I prepare for IMU CET? Books which I should refer? Previous years question papers?
  6. Which books should I refer for RRC entrance exam? Previous years question papers for the same?
  7. Past 10 years papers of MHT CET? Which books to refer for the exam?
  8. Which books should I refer for MCA entrance in JAM? Previous years question papers? Names of the some good Mathematics books?
  9. Which books to refer for IBPS exam? Previous years question papers?
  10. Which Books I can refer for AFMC Exam? Where to get these Books? Model Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
  12. Which books can I refer to prepare for ONGC exam in finance and accounts
  13. Previous 5 year Question Papers of SBI Clerk Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  14. Books for OFB Exam? OFB Sample question papers books?
  15. How to prepare for VAO entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Last 10 years question papers? Books to be referred?
  16. Previous 5 years Question Papers of CAT Exam with solutions? Which books should I refer to prepare for CAT Exam?
  17. Previous years papers of CLAT entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  18. Which Books shall I refer for FCI Exam? Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
31st March 2012, 08:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of NET exam? Which books shall I refer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR sir/ madam,
i want to give net exam with confidence . please send me last 10 years question papers with answer. please send on my e mail [email protected]
QUESTION PAPER OF NET EXAM

Those Persons are completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET Exam.

You have not Mention Any kind of Department.So i have attached maximum no of departments Question Paper.This paper are really good for you.

For more Previous Year Question paper of NET exam , CLICK HERE

For more details about NET exam click on the link http://www.ugc.ac.in

1st May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of NET exam? Which books shall I refer?

Which Book should I refer for net exam in MA (history)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?