2nd April 2013, 01:35 PM
meetalamurockz

Last 10 years UG question papers for writing ICAR entrance?

plz help me i need last years UG question papers. for writing ICAR entrance exam.

31st May 2017, 04:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 10 years UG question papers for writing ICAR entrance?

ICAR refers to Indian Council of Agriculture and Research and it conducts AIEEA UG ( All India Entrance Examination for Admission in Undergraduate Agricultural Courses ) for admission in undergraduate agricultural courses like B.Sc in Agriculture, B.Tech in Agriculture etc. from various government and private agricultural colleges approved by ICAR.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting last year paper of ICAR examination then for your information I would like to let you know that ICAR neither releases any question paper or sample paper concerning to any of its entrance examination officially nor it allows the question papers to be carried by candidates after conducting examinations and hence it is not possible for any one to provide you last year question paper of AIEEA UG.

But for practice point of view you can practice from the sample papers and last year question papers of similar examinations like BHU UET ( for B.Sc Agri ), EAMCET etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?