21st December 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Last 3 years question papers of Botany for Indian Forest Service exam

Dear Sir/Madam, I have applied for Botany in Indian Forest Service exam. I need to prepare for my recruitment written exam. Can you please send me the Botany previous question papers of Indian Forest Service of last 3 year?

15th July 2021, 02:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 3 years question papers of Botany for Indian Forest Service exam

The past year papers for Indian Forest Service (IFS) Main examination for the optional paper of Botany, can be downloaded by referring to the official link of UPSC i.e; www.upsc.gov.in and the navigating to Examination section followed by Previous year Question Papers section or you can directly refer to the link https://www.upsc.gov.in/examinations...uestion-papers.

From, the same link you can also get the past year papers for IFS Preliminary Examination which is same as the Civil Services Preliminary Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?