1st November 2015, 02:27 PM
varun tomar3

Last 5 year question papers of DMRC in junior engineer electronics?

Last 5 year question papers of DMRC in junior engineer electronics? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Last 5 year question papers of DMRC in junior engineer electronics? -- [New]
  2. Sample question papers of DMRC exam for Electronics and Communication Stream(Signal and Telecommunication) for the post of Junior Engineer?
  3. Previous years question papers for Mahatransco Junior Engineer in electronics?
  4. Last 5 years question papers of RRB Junior Engineer Electronics and Communication
  5. Previous papers of DMRC for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical)
  6. Previous years question papers for Junior Engineer Electronics?
  7. Last 5 years question papers of DMRC for the post of junior engineer(Electrical)
  8. Previous years question papers for the post of Junior Engineer Electronics
  9. Syllabus of dmrc junior engineering exam and last year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last 5 years question papers for Junior Engineer Mahatransco for electronics and telecommunication
  11. What is the syllabus for Junior Engineer and sub engineer post for electronics engineering in Mahagenco? Solved question papers(Electronics Engineer) in Mahagenco
  12. Previous 5 years question papers for Junior Engineer(Electronics Communication)
  13. Past years question papers for RRB Junior Engineer in electronics
  14. Sample question papers for Junior Engineer of Mechanical?
  15. Previous year Question Papers for RRB Junior Engineer Exam?
  16. Previous years question papers with solutions for Junior Engineer and sub engineer
  17. Where can I download previous 10 year Question Papers of DMRC for the position of Electrical Engineer?
  18. What is the syllabus for DMRC Jr Engg(electronics)? Previous years question papers?
11th April 2018, 04:50 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Last 5 year question papers of DMRC in junior engineer electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun tomar3 View Post
Last 5 year question papers of DMRC in junior engineer electronics? Can someone please give me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!
From last year the exam in conducted in online mode,so there is no previous year paper available. All you can get is memory based papers from the booksellers that too are not sure if these questions were there in actual exam.I have attached a paper set(when it used to be offline) for your reference. Please find those.
So rather than going for papers you should focus on the syllabus and study accordingly.
The JE Electronics papers has 2 Paper in it with a total time of 2 hour and 15 minutes.
1st Paper:It has four sections given as below.
>>General Awareness
>>Logical Ability
>>Quantitative Aptitude
>>Eletronics engineering based questions
2nd Paper:
>>General English
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?