15th April 2012, 12:00 PM
manjula-4

Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO of electronics and communication with solutions?

plz send me last 5 years papers of BSNL JTO of electronics & comm. with solutions to my iD [email protected].

16th April 2012, 11:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO of electronics and communication with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjula-4 View Post
plz send me last 5 years papers of BSNL JTO of electronics & comm. with solutions to my iD [email protected].

QUESTION PAPER OF BSNL JTO EXAM

The eligible department of BSNL JTO exam is given below.If you are belong from those degree the you are applicable for JTO exam.

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam.

I have attached some Question Paper of BSNL JTO Exam .

So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam you can visit to www.bsnl.co.in/

23rd April 2012, 07:00 AM
param pita

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of BSNL JTO of electronics and communication with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjula-4 plz send me last 5 years papers of BSNL JTO of electronics & comm. with solutions to my iD [email protected].
Hello my dear,
QUESTION PAPER OF BSNL JTO EXAM

The eligible department of BSNL JTO exam is given below.If you are belong from those degree the you are applicable for JTO exam.

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam.

I have attached some Question Paper of BSNL JTO Exam .

So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam you can visit to www.bsnl.co.in/
29th September 2012, 09:55 AM
mall.rana

please send me last 5 year solution question paper of bsnl jto for electronics and communication. e-mail id [email protected]
8th October 2012, 08:54 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Dear friend i have some paper of bsnl.BSNLExam-Question-Paper.pdf
8th October 2012, 08:57 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

[attach]BSNL-GE-JTO-Placement-Paper-Test-Paper.pdf[/attach]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSNL-JTO--Telecom-Model PAPER.pdf(61.7 KB, 1022 views)
8th October 2012, 08:59 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Junior-Telecom-Officers-(JTO)-Model-Question-Paper.pdf
21st December 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

plese send jtp previous papers with solutions
28th December 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Final Year Btech - Electronics and communication.
I need previous year papers for BSNL JTO ENTRANCE exam.
[email protected]

thanks for help.
Regards,
Bhumika
23rd February 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
pls send me the last 5 year solution question paper of bsnl jto for electronics and communication branch.
send it at: [email protected]
30th March 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the last 5 years question paper with olutions.... of bsnl jto for electonics branch in engg.......
send it at : [email protected]
thank you
18th July 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student i want last 5 year paper of jto bsnl of electronics and telecommunication
my mail id is [email protected]
22nd July 2014, 10:27 AM

plz send me last 5 years papers of BSNL JTO of electronics & comm. with answers.
27th November 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hello i m pinaki now i m a btech final year student i final exam will complet in the month of April then when i can give the exam for jto
26th October 2015, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am final year student for preparations i need last five year ques paper of JTO telecommunication
14th May 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please give me the jto exam question and it's answer send me my mail id .
[email protected]
Please help me...........

Thanks & Regards,
Yogesh Palve
29th June 2016, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir.
I completed b.tech of ece department . now I want to prepare jto exams. So please send previous and model question papers. My mail I'd
[email protected]
Please.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?