8th April 2011, 07:44 PM

Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

24th April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

i want commerce question paper plz
13th May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

please upload social studies sslc question paper
21st May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me have at least last 5 year's Karnataka's state board SSLC question papers of all the subjects.
15th June 2011, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

upload sanskrit science and social studies papersof last 5 year..please
11th July 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the question papers of Science,Maths & Social Science for the last 5 years
27th July 2011, 12:13 PM

Default SSLC Last 5 years question paper with ans

I Reqered last 5years question papers with Ans.for SSLC EXAM PLS provide me.
2nd August 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Please send me sslc question papers (April and June 2011)
11th August 2011, 02:07 PM
jrashmi999

Please let me have at least last 5 year's Karnataka's state board SSLC question papers of all the subjects.

with regards
RAMAPPA
14th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Kindly mail us the last 5years question papers to the below given email id,

[email protected]
23rd August 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

2009 & 2010 Question papers
8th September 2011, 11:55 PM
Sathisha K S

Kindly mail us the last 5years question papers to the below given email id
8th September 2011, 11:59 PM
Sathisha K S

Please let me have at least last 5 year's Karnataka's state board SSLC question papers of all the subjects with answers.
17th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I WANT 5YR QUESTION PAPER ALL SUBJECTS
18th September 2011, 02:57 PM
hemanth kumar18

Quote:
i want to download it
19th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i want answer sheet of the highest scorer in english ii langauge
20th September 2011, 08:07 PM
prashantbdm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sathisha K S View Post
Please let me have at least last 5 year's Karnataka's state board SSLC question papers of all the subjects with answers.
[email protected]
20th September 2011, 08:25 PM
prashantbdm

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-5-years-question-papers-karnataka-state-board-exam-sslc-question-paper-answers-116058.html#ixzz1YawNzH00

my email id: [email protected]
21st September 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

I want to download previous years question papers with answers of class 10 karnataka starboard (social science)
22nd September 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

answers for june 2011 question paper
24th September 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please!!!
26th September 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

i want sslc karnataka previous 6 years question papers with solutions..... please mail me at the earliest...my email id is "[email protected]"
17th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to download previous years question papers with answers of class 10 karnataka starboard (second language kannada)
31st October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

plz send me last 5 years question on below id

[email protected]
20th November 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

Quote:
"please let me have the last 5 year's Karnataka's state board SSLC question papers of all the subjects."
11th December 2011, 01:38 PM
rdhamodar

I want SSLC karnataka stste syllabus previous years question papers. lease help me out.
my mail id [email protected]
27th December 2011, 05:26 PM
Anusha i.s

i need 5 years sslc board exam papers..whose 1st lang:English,2nd:kannada,3rd:hindi and 3 subjects i.e maths,science and social...
6th January 2012, 10:26 PM
ronisha bojappa

Red face Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
please last 5 years physics paper please
22nd January 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i want model question of 2012 of state
14th February 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want previous 5 years question papers n. send it to my mail please
28th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me previous 5 yrs question papers on my mail id [ [email protected]]
THANKING YOU:)
10th March 2012, 03:35 PM
lakshman.s

can you pls send 5 years question and answers to my email id ( [email protected])
thanking you Lakshman
26th March 2012, 07:18 PM

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

Please i need last 5years questions paper.....in tamil medium
4th April 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi please send 5 years question paper with answer to my below mentioned email id [email protected]
13th April 2012, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam i want privious 5year question and answer of sslc. so please send below mentioned email id
[email protected]
24th April 2012, 01:59 PM
naveen962

hi this is naveen i want question paper of past 10 years paper send on my mail id [email protected] plz send me
17th August 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

Quote:
chetan
18th August 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

please send 2012 annual examination state syllabus question paper.......?
21st August 2012, 10:07 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Last 5 years question papers of Karnataka state board exam SSLC question paper with answers?

SSLC Papers

Quote:

Please Download the Papers From the Attachment Section Below to Get the Idea of the Examiner and His Favorite Questions and Also Know the Paper Pattern!

For More Papers, Click Here!

Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Karnataka SSLC - Science.zip(761.8 KB, 183 views)
File Type: zip Karnataka SSLC - Science (April 2009).zip(77.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: pdf SSLC Science 2009 Kannada Medium.pdf(216.4 KB, 210 views)
22nd August 2012, 12:34 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!

-->The Secondary School Leaving Certificate (commonly referred to as SSLC) is a certification obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the secondary schooling level in India.

-->Relevance of the SSLC:-

-The Indian system of education fundamentally consists of five years of primary schooling, followed by five years of secondary schooling.

-The SSLC must be obtained at the end of term of study at the secondary school. On obtaining this certificate, the student is deemed to have completed his basic schooling or basic education.

-After successful completion of SSLC, a student wishing to pursue his education further would join a course based on the specialization he chooses and which gives him knowledge sufficient for him to enter a university which is sometimes called a Pre-University Course (PUC), for two years.

-After this twelve-year period of study a student may enter a university for undergraduate studies. Alternatively, after obtaining the SSLC, a student may choose to attend an industrial training institute where one can be trained in skills necessary for technical occupations.

- The other options include joining polytechnic for a three year course of diploma in engineering and then further pursing degree in engineering after the completion of diploma.

-->Importance of the SSLC:-

-The SSLC is obtained by passing a public examination, i.e., an examination that has been formulated by the regional board of education that the school is affiliated with, and not by members of the faculty of the school.

- The performance of a student in the SSLC examination is one of the factors in admission to Pre University Courses in India. Therefore, the SSLC is often regarded as the first important examination that a student undertakes.

-->please check the following attachments for question papers.

thanks...all the best work hard and go ahead...

Regards
Guri Kaur
Attached Files
File Type: zip sslc.zip(22.8 KB, 155 views)
File Type: zip sslc1.zip(22.8 KB, 132 views)
File Type: pdf sslc2.pdf(22.8 KB, 259 views)
18th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to download all 5 years questicn papers of state syllabus of karnataka
14th November 2012, 03:23 PM

Quote:
hi this is ashwini here i want last previous 6year question papers so please send to my mail address [email protected] so please send me
14th November 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

i want 5 year previous year question paper
14th November 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i want 5 years question paper with answers solved
15th November 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir.
If possible please send the last 5 years question and answer papers for karnataka state board exam to [email protected]

Regards
Ramesh
29th January 2013, 10:25 PM
abhishek.v

Default Re: SSLC Last 5 years question paper with ans

Quote:
I Reqered last 5years question papers with Ans.for SSLC EXAM PLS provide me.
i need 2nd language kannada paper
15th March 2013, 01:13 PM
RAI SAURAV

I want previous 5 years sslc karnataka state board question papers and answers
16th September 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i want previous 5 years sslc question paper to practice all the subject
18th September 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Tried to register, but unable to do.

pl mail me the question papers of Karnataka State syllabus for the past 3 years.
1st language - english, 2nd language - kannada and 3rd language - hindi to my email id [email protected]
10th November 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

plz mail me previous 3 years question papers of mathematics,social,english-2nd language,kannada-1st language,hindi-3rd language of karnataka sslc board email id:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?