29th August 2011, 02:17 AM
pournima singh

Last 6 years aptitude papers of Infosys? Tricks to solve such questions?

I want last 6 years aptitude papers of infosys with some trics to solve them. Pls mail me.

1st September 2011, 04:12 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last 6 years aptitude papers of Infosys? Tricks to solve such questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pournima singh View Post
I want last 6 years aptitude papers of infosys with some trics to solve them. Pls mail me.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF INFOSYS

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys campus placement in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> The only trick to solve the aptitude is to practice more and more.. the more you practice with aptitude questions daily the more you will be confident in it to solve..

-> There are many books available in the market like R.S.Agarwal which helps you to prepare for the aptitude section...

-> To prepare for aptitude section online CLICK HERE!!!

-> To give online mock test for Infosys CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 337 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 263 views)
29th February 2012, 03:25 PM
gangeshkarn

Default Re: Last 6 years aptitude papers of Infosys? Tricks to solve such questions?

sir please tell me how can i appear in infosys apptitude test paper.i passed b.e in electronics and communication engineering what is procedure to appear in exam name gangesh karn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?