30th October 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Last date of admission for B.ed? What is the fee structure?

what is the last date of admission for b.ed an get the fee structure also

Related Questions:
  1. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  2. What is the date of admission of B.Ed exam? Fee structure and the list of best colleges of Allahabad for B.Ed?
  3. What is the last date of B.Ed admission? What is the fee structure?
  4. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  5. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc? -- [New]
  8. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  11. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  12. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  13. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  14. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  15. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  16. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the date to get the forms for part time MCA? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
15th December 2011, 12:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of admission for B.ed? What is the fee structure?

There are many institution offering the course of B.Ed in India. You have not mentioned the name of the institution so its not possible to tell you the dates but i can suggest you to follow the official website of the institution, you wish to know the admission for B.Ed. You have also not mentioned whether you want to opt from a regular or distance learning. Still for your benefit I give you details about the B.Ed course from IGNOU. To get admission you have to sit for entrance test and should be on job as a teacher for a minimum period of 2 years. The admission form fee is Rs. 500 and course fee is Rs. 17400.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?