20th June 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Last date to get admission for B.Sc course?

B Sc form ki bharne ki last date kya hai

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  2. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
  3. What is the date of BSc admission for BSc IT branch?
  4. Last date of admission in BSc IT course in Mumbai University?
  5. Admission date of B.Sc. IT in Mumbai colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last date of sale of admission forms in MG science college for BSc?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  8. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  9. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  11. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  12. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  13. Admission in BSc 1st year after passing HS examination?
  14. Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test?
  15. What is BSc Nursing admission date and notification date?
  16. Which all courses can I do in B.Sc? Where can I get admission? -- [New]
  17. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  18. Last date of BSc Agriculture admission in Parbhani Colleges?
26th August 2012, 09:03 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last date to get admission for B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B Sc form ki bharne ki last date kya hai
To know about the last date for admission in B.Sc degree course, you will have to provide the name of the institution of which you require the date. Remember, all the institution does not declare the dates on the same date. Consequently, it is not possible to provide the date until you provide the name of the institution.
I would advice you to contact the admission department of the college/university where you are planning to take admission.

However, for your reference you should know that the admission process for bachelors degree program in almost all the colleges for almost all the degree program is about to get over. You will have to act fast if you want to get a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?