25th April 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Last date of online application for M.Sc Physics entrance exam of Pune university?

What is the last date of online application for entrance exam of MSc (physics) in pune university? and also tell me that when the exams are conducted ?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of MSc Physics entrance exam of Pune University?
  2. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  3. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Model question papers of central university? Syllabus for MSc Physics entrance exam?
  5. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  6. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology
  7. How to get admitted in MSc Physics in Pune University after BSc Physics? Minimum marks requried for the same?
  8. Ph.D from Pune University after completing M.Sc (Microbiology) in 2006? Date of entrance exam and forms?
  9. Syllabus of subjects for MSc Physics entrance exam in pune university?
  10. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  11. Entrance exam for MSc biochemistry in Pune University?
  12. Last date of submission of forms for MSc Microbiology Exam of Pune University?
  13. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  14. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  15. Date of sale of online application for entrance exam of MSc Chemistry?
  16. Date of sale of application form for entrance exam of Pune University?
  17. What is the last date of MSc entrance exam of Pune University?
  18. Details of the online application date of SET Lecturership exam conducted by university of Pune?
30th April 2016, 09:03 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date of online application for M.Sc Physics entrance exam of Pune university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the last date of online application for entrance exam of MSc (physics) in pune university? and also tell me that when the exams are conducted ?
Important Dates for M.SC Physcis Entrance exam :

** Start date of online application : 28th April 2016

** Last date of submission of application form : 25th May 2016.

** Date of entrance test : June 2016

Syllabus for M.SC Physics entrance exam will be based on B.Sc (Physics) course.

For details log on to : http://campus.unipune.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?