13th May 2012, 02:13 AM
Smitankit

Last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University?

What is the last date for purchase and submission of b.com entrance application form at lucknow university

Related Questions:
  1. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  2. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  3. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  4. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of entrance exams forms of Lucknow University? Where will I get the form for B.Com course?
  6. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University? -- [New]
  7. What is the date of lucknow university BSc application form sale?
  8. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  9. Application form for Law entrance exam from Lucknow University?
  10. UPTU (B.Tech) entrance exam 2010 aplication form?
  11. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
  12. What is the last date to submit the form of B.Com 2nd year?
  13. What's the last date for BA fine Arts form submission in Lucknow University?
  14. What is the last date to submit the application form for diploma degree in Jharkhand?
  15. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  16. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course?
  17. Last date of submission of lucknow university B.Com forms?
  18. Where can I get the application form for IAF entrance exam? Last date to submit the form?
29th May 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University?

last date of appling for b.com in lucknow university??????????????
7th June 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University?

what is last date for aplying online application form in b.com in lucknow university
8th July 2012, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

i want lastdate submit form of compartment bcom 1st yr punjab university
15th October 2016, 01:46 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of this course is three years. For Bachelor of Commerce course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Commerce course is 45%. The tentative last date to purchase and submit the B.Com entrance exam application form in Lucknow University is First week of may and Third week of May 2017. For more information you can visit at the official website of university: www.lkouniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?