10th May 2011, 01:29 AM
kai791

Last date of submission of application form for entrance exam of Vir Chandra Garhwali Srinagar Medical College?

when is the last date of submitting the application form for entrance exam 2011 of vir chandra singh garhwali srinagar medical college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Ed entrance
  2. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  3. Last date for the submission of application form for Maharashtra Medical Entrance Exam?
  4. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  6. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  7. What is the MBBS fees in MGM?
  8. Last date of submission of application form for the post of Airman in Indian Air Force?
  9. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  10. What is the date of submission of offline/online application form for medical entrance exam?
  11. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  12. Last date of submission of application of medical entrance test?
  13. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  14. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  15. How may I get information about UPMT government form? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  16. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for medical colleges in Srinagar garhwal? When will the entrance exam be held?
  18. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2011, 08:15 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Last date of submission of application form for entrance exam of Vir Chandra Garhwali Srinagar Medical College?

Hello,
Here are the contact details of the college
Address : Government Medical College,
Srikot, Srinagar,
Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India.

Phone No : 01346 – 244701
Web Address : http://gov.ua.nic.in/smc
20th May 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of application form for entrance exam of Vir Chandra Garhwali Srinagar Medical College?

oh thanks swati for giving me the info. about the smc
20th May 2011, 11:21 PM
kai791

Red face

Thanks swati for giving the info. about the smc
18th September 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of submission form in madical college ? from admission in MBBS
12th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

last date of apply entrance?
10th February 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

upcpmt ki forms dalne ki last date kya h???
3rd April 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

when will the application forms of upmt of vir chandra gov. collage, shrinagar will be out and what is the last date?
21st April 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the admission procedure in vir chandra garwali medical college srinagar
23rd April 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the entrence exam for vir chandra garwali medical college srinagar.and the important dates too.
4th May 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the entrence exam for vir chandra garwali medical college srinagar.and the important dates too.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/last-date-submission-application-form-entrance-exam-vir-chandra-garhwali-srinagar-medical-college-154522.html#ixzz2SKsZwhPd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?