30th March 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of JELET form? From which bank to get JELET form?

when is the last date of submission of jelet form ..................from which bank i can get the form.

31st March 2011, 06:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of JELET form? From which bank to get JELET form?

There is no information of when the next exam is scheduled in the WBJEE site. Last year it was held in the month of May. So it can be expected around the same time. The papers were available in AXIS Bank. The forms should be issued during April so keep a lookout for any notifications regarding the same.
21st June 2011, 07:59 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of JELET form? From which bank to get JELET form?

JELET Notification 2011

Notification for JELET 2011 has Not come yet

Admission through Lateral Entry to the 2nd Year (3rd semester level) of the undergraduate degree courses offered by Government and Private Engineering Technology and Pharmacy Colleges OF West Bengal During 2010-11.

Eligibility :-

(i) have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy or have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject OR

(ii) have passed the previous semesters and due to appear in the final examination of the Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy or due to appear in the final examination of Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics from any recognized Institute/University of the country.

Any diploma holder with 60% marks from AICTE approved Institution OR Degree in Science (B.Sc.) from UGC approved

University with Mathematics (not applicable for Pharmacy) scoring at least 60% marks in the relevant disciplines will be eligible

for admission to degree courses based on the merit position in the JELET-2011 conducted by the “West Bengal Joint

Entrance Examinations Board
” was held on 22nd May, 2011 (SUNDAY)

Wait for the Results to Get Merit Position in JELET 2011
2nd January 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus of jelet for diploma student?
22nd February 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I want know ? Which bank jelet form available.
29th June 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I scored 62/200 in nata n 59% in 12th cbse board .can i get admission in any gov. Architech college,india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?