31st December 2011, 04:59 PM
sankalpa R

Last year Aptitude placement question papers?

I want last year aptitude placement question paper???????..please send the papers ot me

1st January 2012, 02:32 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last year Aptitude placement question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sankalpa R View Post
I want last year aptitude placement question paper???????..please send the papers ot me
PLACEMENT APTITUDE MODEL PAPERS

I have attached some of the aptitude model papers in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> As you know the company coming in for campus placement will follow separate pattern which in sense each company have their own pattern and way of asking questions in the aptitude test...

-> So the first thing you have to note is to know the pattern of the exam.. try to search our forum with the company names coming in for placement CLICK HERE!!! or post in our forum with the company name to get the previous year papers..

-> Once you get the previous year papers start analyzing the type of questions followed in the test and prepare for it accordingly...

-> There are N number of books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the aptitude section like R.S.Agarwal, try to buy those books and prepare for the test daily...

-> To prepare for the aptitude sections online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Also attached some of the other files which might help you for Technical and HR interview preparation.. check it out if needed..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 62 views)
File Type: zip Apptitude preparation.zip(1.25 MB, 105 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 124 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 119 views)
File Type: pdf GD tips.pdf(47.4 KB, 105 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?