21st August 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Last year cutoff of Ayurvedic seats via EAMCET?

Hi, I am preparing for BAMS entrance exam and want to know the cut off of last year for Ayurvedic seats via EAMCET? Your answer will help me in my preparation. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Homeopathy/BDS/Ayurvedic with 64 marks in EAMCET and 22 marks in IPE?
  2. How many PG seats are available in government Ayurvedic College nanded?
  3. How many seats are there in MD/MS Ayurveda for ST category students in Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Best college in south india for MS?
  5. MD courses available after BAMS? Names of the institutes offering the course?
  6. Names of objective books for Ayurvedic Samhita? How to prepare for Ayurvedic PG entrance?
  7. Last year cutoff marks for BAMS in AP according to EAMCET?
  8. Intake and cut-offs of M.Tech. course in CSE stream in leading IITs?
  9. Any college or university in Punjab providing MD courses after BAMS?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Delhi University if secured 69% in 12th BSEB?
  11. Kerala Ayurvedic MD entrance exam pattern? Total number of seats? Names of the colleges providing MD in Ayurveda
  12. How many seats are available for medicine(EAMCET AP) under sports quota for O.C girl? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in Government Ayurveda colleges for MD course?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above intremediate board exams of Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Can I get admission in any government medical college in BAMS, BHMS, BUMS after scoring 84 out of 200 in UPCPMT
  16. What's the cut off mark and total number of seats available for M.Sc(electronics) in Gujarat?
  17. How to get admission in top 10 Veterinary College in India? How to get the forms? What is the scope of veterinary Science in India?
  18. How many seats are remaining in the top colleges for me in 2nd counseling of EAMCET?
23rd September 2016, 04:23 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Last year cutoff of Ayurvedic seats via EAMCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am preparing for BAMS entrance exam and want to know the cut off of last year for Ayurvedic seats via EAMCET? Your answer will help me in my preparation. Thanks
I have attached cutoff list of EAMCET exam for Ayurvedic seats.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET MBBS cut off.pdf(161.4 KB, 64 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?