13th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Last year ranking of Part time B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Last year ranking of part time be in electrical and electroics engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  3. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. How can I get information about polytechnic diploma from UPTU?
  5. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  6. Universities offering Part time Ph.D in Electrical and Electronics?
  7. List of Evening Polytechnic colleges which offer Part Time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Chennai?
  8. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
  9. Where in Chennai can I do part time diploma in electrical and electronics?
  10. Which colleges are offering part time course in Chennai? I am interested to study diploma in electrical engineering part time course
  11. Details of the colleges providing part time course in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Can I do part time Ph.D in Maths while doing B.E in Electrical Engineering?
  13. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  14. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  15. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  16. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  17. What is IES exam? How can I prepare for this IES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cochin University B. Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem. Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th August 2017, 07:25 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last year ranking of Part time B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

There are some technical institutes which offer Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in part time.

You should know that that part time engineering courses are not approved by All India council for Technical Education. Instead of pursuing B.E in Electrical and Electronics in part time mode, you should enroll for regular Bachelor of Engineering course.

Entrance Exams for Regular Bachelor of Engineering:

State Level Engineering Entrance Examination.

Joint Entrance Examination.

SRMEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?