14th December 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Last years question papers of B.Ed?

hi, sir plz anyone tell me how i can get previous year b.ed exam papers..

14th December 2012, 10:29 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Last years question papers of B.Ed?

Hi,
You have made one mistake. You should have written the institute from where you are doing your B.ed. See B.Ed. examinations are not very tough. Normally few practical examinations are taken to check your teaching ability and written examinations are also taken to asses your intelligence level after studying this course. For that you might want to consult your seniors about the question pattern followed. Also you can check your university website to check the question patterns followed till date.
But if you are talking about the entrance examination of B.Ed. then you can for some question standards in the following web page:
http://www.jbigdeal.com/2011/05/punjab-b-ed-entrance-2009-question-paper-previous-year-old-paper.html. In this web page you can download the B.Ed examination paper in a pdf format.
3rd March 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last years question papers of B.Ed?

Last 10 years b.ed questions papers I want plz plz send in Telugu medium in Telangana all subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?