2nd September 2012, 08:52 AM
Varshinisuresh

Last years question papers for the post of assistant in Post officer

I want last year question paper for post of assistant in post office. Plz reply .

18th September 2012, 07:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last years question papers for the post of assistant in Post officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varshinisuresh View Post
I want last year question paper for post of assistant in post office. Plz reply .
Previous year question Papers Postal Assistant Exam

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .

If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.You must know your local language very clearly .

Question are coming from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Reasoning & Analytical Ability section so prepare well .They conduct also computer typing skill test so be careful on it .

Best Books for Postal Assistant Exam

Objective General English
Publisher: S. Chand Publisher (2011)

DOP/SA Postal/Sorting Assistants Recruitment Test (Paperback)
by
Jain, Sharma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.

18th September 2012, 09:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last years question papers for the post of assistant in Post officer

Hi dear...............
The list of best books for Postal Assistant from where you can get previous year question with solved answers.

I am attaching some previous year question paper :

Good luck.........
27th September 2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:

For Postal Assistants and Sorting Assistants an examination is conducted by the Department of Postal Govt .If you have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks then you are eligible for Postal assistant Exam .Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.You must know your local language very clearly .

I have attached the Question papers of Postal Assistant exam so please check it out.
28th September 2012, 06:32 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
BOOKS TO BE REFERRED FOR POSTAL ASSISTANT EXAM

PLEASE REFER BELOW I HAD ATTACHED SOME PAPERS
5th November 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I APPLIED FOR THIS POSTAL ASS POST IN POST OFFICE WHICH REQRUIT IN LAST SEP.12 FOR THIS PREPARATIONS I NEED SYLLABUS & QUESTION PAPERS SO EASY TO STUDY PLZ HELP M OUT OF THIS IF ANY BODY HAS SOLUTION FOR THIS I REQUEST YOU TO PLZ SEND DETAILS TO MY MAIL ID [email protected]

AS WELL NEW UPDATES ABT THIS..
23rd April 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

27:16::125:x find value of x
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?