14th September 2011, 08:45 AM
ECE FINAL YEAR

Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?

DEAR FRIENDS,
I AM DOING FINAL YEAR BE(ECE). KINDLY LET ME HAVE THE LATEST EXAM PATTERN FOR CAMPUS SELECTION IN INFOSYS COMPANY. WHETHER QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE QUESTIONS ARE THERE IN THE LATEST PATTERN. APART FROM R.S.AGGARWAL BOOKS WHAT ARE THE OTHER BOOKS ARE TO BE REFERRED. KINDLY LET ME HAVE THE LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS FOR INFOSYS. MY email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any negative marking applicable for Infosys aptitude test?
  2. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for infosys campus placement with 55% marks in PUC?
  4. Placement question papers of last 10 years for Infosys on-campus recruitment exam?
  5. Study Materials and pattern of Infosys On-Campus Aptitude Test?
  6. Eligibility to attend Infosys Interview for a candidate who has secured 8.9 CGPA in MCA?
  7. Does Infosys charges registration fee for Off-Campus recruitment?
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  10. Previous year question papers of Infosys Campus recruitment?
  11. Where Infosys conducts off-campus interview in Vellore for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  12. Infosys previous years question papers?
  13. Last 10 years placement papers and tips to prepare for Infosys on-campus recruitment?
  14. Eligibility to get job in Infosys for B.Tech last year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?
  16. Placement question pattern of Infosys off-campus written test for B.Tech graduate?
  17. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to attend the campus recruitment of Infosys in the final year of MCA degree?

14th September 2011, 11:24 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?

hi dear
the exam pattern for Infosys campus selection are as follows...

for more details you can prefer the books like...

there are many more you can get from book shop .

good luck...

14th September 2011, 01:15 PM
brazil123

Default Re: Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?

sir i want to know about how can we score more than 50, n wHich book should i use for gate
my branch is ECE....

14th September 2011, 01:17 PM
brazil123

Please send me paper link of gate exam,n regarding books which can i refer for gate 2012..
.my id is [email protected]

14th September 2011, 01:18 PM
brazil123

Default Which books to refer for GATE 2012 Recruitment, HOW SHOULD I GET MORE THAN 50 MARKS IN GATE?

Please send me paper link of gate exam,n regarding books which can i refer for gate 2012..
.my id is [email protected]

26th September 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

hai frnds i want software freshers recrutment papers send me my mail .my id is [email protected]

4th January 2012, 02:50 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECE FINAL YEAR View Post
DEAR FRIENDS,
I AM DOING FINAL YEAR BE(ECE). KINDLY LET ME HAVE THE LATEST EXAM PATTERN FOR CAMPUS SELECTION IN INFOSYS COMPANY. WHETHER QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE QUESTIONS ARE THERE IN THE LATEST PATTERN. APART FROM R.S.AGGARWAL BOOKS WHAT ARE THE OTHER BOOKS ARE TO BE REFERRED. KINDLY LET ME HAVE THE LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS FOR INFOSYS. MY email id is [email protected]

Latest Exam Pattern For Infosys

I have attached some of the recent placement papers of Infosys along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

I have also attached some puzzles for your practice and improvement of your aptitude skills

Do go through the interview experience of the candidates who have cleared the exam

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz

25th June 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

books dat need to be read for reasoning??

26th September 2012, 10:22 PM
Renuka Subramaniam

Smile Re: Latest Exam pattern of Infosys Campus Recruitment? Which books to refer for Infosys Campus Recruitment?

DEAR FRIENDS,
I AM DOING FINAL YEAR BCA. KINDLY LET ME HAVE THE LATEST EXAM PATTERN FOR CAMPUS SELECTION IN INFOSYS COMPANY. WHETHER QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE QUESTIONS ARE THERE IN THE LATEST PATTERN. APART FROM R.S.AGGARWAL BOOKS WHAT ARE THE OTHER BOOKS ARE TO BE REFERRED. KINDLY LET ME HAVE THE LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS FOR INFOSYS. MY email id is [email protected]

12th August 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

sir I socred less marks In class 12 th below 60% but in b.e its more than 70% can I eligible for the any campus exam for only based on b.e marks any company should hier the student only to the b.e marks sir plss help me and send that company name....

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?