10th August 2010, 02:51 AM
V Chandra Sekhar

Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

hai….
urgently i need latest TCS placement papers with answers.pl send it to my mail id…also some tips to clear the tcs interviews…
it a sincere request....plz do snd

10th August 2010, 09:08 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

Default Re: Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

dear frnd
for latest TCS placement paper you can log on to www.freshersworld.com.
all d best...
10th August 2010, 09:16 AM
rohit_k

Default Re: Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

hello sir
tcs company placement paper with it companies as India's Largest site for Placement Papers, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Satyam, HCL, CTS.
you must be download for visit site :
1.www.placementpapers
2.www.geekinterview.com/Global-Interview-Questions/TCS .
10th August 2010, 11:22 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can get TCS placement papers with answers and also Tips to clear TCS Interview in the given below site

www.freshersworld.com.

all the best........
10th August 2010, 01:45 PM
jicks

Dear Chandrasekhar,

Only TCS CEO or MD can provide you with placement papers and answers.

If you ask for Tips, then here it is:-

Be brave, and face the situation.

Be totally relaxed. There is nothing you are loosing.

Practice several times, before your bedroom mirror, and keep watching and rectifying your mistakes while you are talking.

Always answer with confidence. Even if you don't know answer, say politely that you will very soon find the answer and come back.

If you are good in marks, and personal abilities, then you will be selected.

Anyway, All the Best.....
10th August 2010, 04:02 PM
sojitra hiren

think the best way to prepare for an interview is to not prepare much and go with a relaxed and confident state of mind. The first and the most important thing is to just be yourself. Mostly what happens is that candidates tend to give a fake impression of themselves without realising that the person conducting the interview is a pro and can easily judge whether your answers are genuine. You can brush up your technical knowledge but do not go with prepared answers. One thing you can do is to conduct an interview with yourself and ask yourself the same questions that can be expected in a job interview. It will help you to answer many questions which you may not have realised yourself. At no cost prepare answers word by word. Just figure what you want to say. What they expect in an interview is honest answers. If you go with prepared answers it may look fake which surely isn't impressive. Also understanding the job requirements and the company's profile can be beneficial. But avoid usual cliches like 'I want to join the company because of brand name' etc. Instead understand the core principles of company and job requirements and figure out where you stand and how can you contribute to the company. A very important factor in a job interview is your resume. Most interviewees ask questions from resume. So instead of copying anyone else's responses write all the responses in your resume yourself. Trust me a company will never hire for what you are not so be very honest in your interview.

#3 4th February 2010, 09:01 AM
10th August 2010, 05:04 PM
Ansar

same here friends!!! send those placement papers of tcs to mail id also ([email protected])
10th August 2010, 08:22 PM
electrazy

hiii
u can find placement papers on www.freshersworld.com

regarding written go through antonyms synonymys given 12th edition barron and do solve last 5 model test papers

interview is quite easy just stick to tthe basics have a good knowledge of 1 or 2 core subjects and one programming language will be sufficient

best of luck
12th August 2010, 01:03 PM
Ansar

thanks to all u !!
and ma question is that
" i have heard from ma friends that tcs had changed the pattern to 35 questions!"
will that be pattern be followed or the previous pattern will be followed on august 14TH at dindigal!??
and any one can let me know wat was the pattern that is followed by tcs at madurai this 2010 whether it was the new or the old one!!

Thank U in advance
18th August 2010, 01:32 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

for getting latest TCS placement papers with solution, u have to log in

www.freshersworld.com

there also u can get tips how to clear TCS interview.

all the best.
18th August 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

please any one send tcs latest question paper ya please
19th August 2010, 06:16 PM
rashmitha

hey i just came to know that the pattern has chenged 4 tcs written exam...can anyone please help me plzzzzzz....
20th August 2010, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

hey nyone pls tell me the changed pattern of tcs written exam.....
20th August 2010, 03:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Just take it easy,i mean u should increase ur confidence ,u can achieve any goal

tcs question papers are in my .txt file below

for interview i will suggest u:
1.to keep a clear concept on ur own subject
2.be confidence
3.have aptitude knowledge
4.be smart
5.dont be puzzled whenever they try to
6.think positive
7.look & study the current affairs
All the best
Attached Files
File Type: txt TCS Paper.txt(33.1 KB, 937 views)
26th August 2010, 03:41 PM
yogeshwar

Question Re: Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishwajit Giri View Post
dear friend,
Just take it easy,i mean u should increase ur confidence ,u can achieve any goal

tcs question papers are in my .txt file below

for interview i will suggest u:
1.to keep a clear concept on ur own subject
2.be confidence
3.have aptitude knowledge
4.be smart
5.dont be puzzled whenever they try to
6.think positive
7.look & study the current affairs
All the best
present paper pattern have only aptitude with 35 q--- and negative marking of.33 is it wrong?
26th August 2010, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hi i need recent tcs question(35) paper with solutions
26th August 2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there gd round in tcs drive?

Thanks In advance

plz reply to [email protected]
27th August 2010, 12:03 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
for latest TCS placement papers with answers please log on to www.freshersworld.com.there you can tips also how to clear TCS interview.
All The Best!!!!
27th August 2010, 12:35 AM
KHAN20

Thumbs up Re: Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

dear friend
there r many competitive exam books in market for tcs exam from where u can get placement paper.and for more information u can visit www,freshers world .com.
good lucl.
27th August 2010, 03:27 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Chandra Sekhar View Post
hai….
urgently i need latest TCS placement papers with answers.pl send it to my mail id…also some tips to clear the tcs interviews…
it a sincere request....plz do snd
you can search all the company solved quetion papers on the internet
www.geekinterview.com/Global-Interview-Questions/TCS
or use google for the same
27th August 2010, 07:52 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

as you require the TCS placement papers immediately i will suggest you to search in the web sites like

www.freshersworld.com

there you will get also solutions .

all the best.
Attached Files
File Type: txt info.txt(7.3 KB, 530 views)
29th August 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me to this mail [email protected] tcs latest papers which they conducted on august 2010 with in 31 of this month
30th August 2010, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

pls send tcs latest papers which conducted on 27,28th of this august............my mail id is [email protected]
31st August 2010, 11:11 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends,

you can get the TCS placement paper from the websites given below...

these are as followings...

www.freshersworld.com
2nd September 2010, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

CAN anybody know 31st aUgust 2010 tcs papers......if so send me to [email protected] THANKING U ADVANCE BYE..
10th September 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

when will tcs staring campusing?
11th September 2010, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

pls send tcs latest papers which conducted on 14,15,21,22,27,28th of this august............my mail id is [email protected]
17th September 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

can any one pls send CTS latest papers with answers which conducted on 4, 5 of september to [email protected]. i am having tomm at chennai. thanks in advance
3rd October 2010, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

the pattern of written test will change everyyear ?
19th November 2010, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

please tell me antonyma and synonyms asked in tcs new pattern
20th November 2010, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

according to my experience in the exam...to clear TCS just practice all the previous year questions of the new pattern exam..............and the most important is solve each and every questions of Puzzles by Shakuntala devi..(very very very much important)
plz do them so tht u dont hav to realize of the mistake of not doing the same as i mentioned above...
29th November 2010, 08:17 PM
ananthi.v

i need latest pattern of tcs.reply to my mail.plz reply me immediately as soon as possible.
10th December 2010, 10:55 AM
rohit7819

i need latest pattern of tcs nd i want some tips of cracking the interview....................plz anyone can send me pdf file of interview tips...............
11th December 2010, 03:52 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default ReLatest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

hii
Latest TCS placement papers with answers
tcs company placement paper with it companies as India's Largest site for Placement Papers, Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Satyam, HCL, CTS.
you must be download for visit site :
1.www.placementpapers
2.www.geekinterview.com/Global-Interview-Questions/TCS .

good luck.
21st December 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Please send me latest tcs papers in 2010 with answer
1st January 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I need tcs placement papers with answers...pls send me some tips to face the interview....my id is [email protected]
8th January 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

please send me tcs 2011 tcs papers with solution [email protected]
11th January 2011, 05:33 PM
DARKHEAD

Sir,please send me tcs 2011 TECHNICAL INTERVIEW & HR questions.I will b having my campussing on 13-01-2011.So Sir please help me. [email protected]
25th January 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the solutions of all the the questions of tcs somee. [email protected]
7th February 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,please send me CTS 2011 TECHNICAL INTERVIEW & HR questions.. pls send for below email id simbu_merch
14th March 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

please send me the latest aptitude questions with solutions to my mail ([email protected])
25th March 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

plz send me latest technical n apptitude questions with solutions urgently to my e-mail ([email protected])
26th March 2011, 12:45 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz send me latest technical n apptitude questions with solutions urgently to my e-mail ([email protected])
TCS MODEL PLACEMENT PAPERS

Attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS in this post..kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Attached 451 question database of TCS in this post.. Go through all the questions which is present in it..

-> Register to openseesame portal of TCS as soon as possible and attend the mock test which is given, you can expect some questions from the mock test in the final test.

-> To try mock test online for TCS CLICK HERE!!!
Attached Files
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 730 views)
File Type: pdf TCS jan 2011.pdf(30.4 KB, 713 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 654 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 527 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-set db.pdf(169.1 KB, 834 views)
File Type: pdf TCS2.pdf(28.3 KB, 586 views)
12th April 2011, 05:30 PM
Namrataa

Any one can plz send me capgemini latest Question paper.....my email Id [email protected]
12th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Latest TCS placement papers with answers? Tips to clear TCS Interview?

I don't have much percentage.And i can't express my views up to my point.so what i do?did i get the job?
14th July 2011, 12:42 AM
shekhar.379

Hi dear,
Only TCS CEO or MD can provide you with placement papers and answers.

If you ask for Tips, then here it is:-

Be brave, and face the situation.

Be totally relaxed. There is nothing you are loosing.

Practice several times, before your bedroom mirror, and keep watching and rectifying your mistakes while you are talking.

Always answer with confidence. Even if you don't know answer, say politely that you will very soon find the answer and come back.

If you are good in marks, and personal abilities, then you will be selected.

Thanks
29th July 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i need recent placement papers and interview tips of tcs.please mail me on [email protected]

its urgent plzzzzzzzzz.
1st August 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i want join to tcs company.it is my ambitions
6th August 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

good idea............this is only best technique.
7th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,im doing my M.SC software engineering(5yrs integrated course)Applied Science dept.whether tcs will hire this dept students?can u pls say me regarding the course you(TCS) prefare...whether my course is eligible to enter in TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?