23rd July 2019, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

List of AICTE approved distance engineering universities for Chemical Engineering

Can I get list of AICTE or any required approved distance engineering universities. I want to do Chemical Engineering. I have completed 10 2 Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics also I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry. So, please requesting you to give list of recognized and approved AICTE universities or institute.

26th July 2019, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AICTE approved distance engineering universities for Chemical Engineering

In distance mode engineering course not available, AICTE Approved regular college course only, Some Govt/Deemed University offered Part Time Engineering (Evening class/week end class) find out near by engineering college in your area
26th July 2019, 06:31 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of AICTE approved distance engineering universities for Chemical Engineering

As far as you are concerned about pursuing degree course in Chemical engineering in distance mode from a university recognised by AICTE then it is not possible as AICTE does not approves/recognises any university for offering degree course in engineering/technology is distance mode.

So, to pursue degree course in Engineering you will have to look for regular mode education so that you get a valid degree in engineering.
28th July 2019, 01:00 AM
mani98

List of AICTE colleges for chemical engineering:

AMU - Aligarh Muslim University

AIT Karaikudi - Alagappa College of Technology. Guindy Chennai

School of Distance Education-Andhra University Visakhapatnam

Institute of Engineering and Management Studies Bubaneshwar

Aryabhatta Degree College Tughlakabad Delhi

Shivani College of IT and Management Dilsukhnagar Hyderabad

International Institute of Management and Engineering Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?