30th September 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

List of AMIE colleges in Andhra Pradesh and their admission procedure?

How can I join in AMIE? List of AMIE colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Admission criteria and application procedure? Any entrance requirement? Fees structure and other cost?

3rd October 2019, 09:21 PM
Shehjadi
Member+

Default Re: List of AMIE colleges in Andhra Pradesh and their admission procedure?

There is only one AMIE college in Andhra Pradesh i,e; Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur.

Go to its official website from where you can download the form and print it out. Then, fill the form and send to that.
17th January 2022, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of AMIE colleges in Andhra Pradesh and their admission procedure?

Is there admission in AMIE for Civil Engineering in Acharya N G ranga University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?