10th February 2012, 11:58 AM
shai sadavarte

List of application forms that can filled by a 12th passed SC candidate with 42.50% marks?

sir 12th passed 42.50% my cast SC i can applied which application form
send details on my email id..

7th April 2016, 10:44 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of application forms that can filled by a 12th passed SC candidate with 42.50% marks?

You can apply for various post in Government sector after 12th Std and some of them are as below :

1- Clerk Job in Banking sector : To become clerk in bank, you just need to apply for IBPS entrance exam whose educational criteria is to have 12th in any streams.

2- Group C level jobs in Railway : Seats for Group C post in Railway is filled by general exam conducted by RRRB (Railway Recruitment Board).

3- Insurance agent :
You can also apply for the Agent jobs in Insurance department of Indian Government like Lic

4- Intelligence Department :
Every year IB department announces some vacancy for 12th pass students.

Apart from these there are various small work in government like in Court, Police station, Hospital, etc where candidates are needed for some basic work which includes Data up-loader, form filler etc. & you can apply for these jobs too on contract basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?