19th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

List of B.Pharmacy government colleges from Kolhapur, Sangli, Pune, Satara and Mumbai districts with address details?

I need list of B.pharmacy's government colleges from kolhapur,sangli,pune,satara and mumbai districts with detail address and ph.no.

14th September 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of B.Pharmacy government colleges from Kolhapur, Sangli, Pune, Satara and Mumbai districts with address details?

i have passed diploma in ele. & comm. but now i want to do B Pharmacy is it possible?
4th January 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of B.Pharmacy government colleges from Kolhapur, Sangli, Pune, Satara and Mumbai districts with address details?

i hav heard dat pharmacy & engg colleges are mostly d same. is it true? can i get a list of colleges which provide engg & pharmacy both..
26th January 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

i need the list with address of medical colleges located in kolhapur, pune,solapur nanded satara and ratnagiri with full address, if possible can i get to my email id.
30th April 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

is there any d farmacy college in trichurapalli in tamil nadu please give adress details
5th May 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission to B.pharmacy after 2 year's D.pharma?
12th May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

List of all Government college of Pharmacy in Maharashtra
13th May 2012, 01:15 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

B.Pharmacy College in Pune :

Allana College of pharmacy

MAEER's Maharashtra Institute of Pharmacy

Sinhgad college of pharmacy

Tilk Maharashtra University

B.Pharmacy Colleges in Mumbai :

Bharati Vidyapeeth's college

University of Mumbai

Sarasvati vidya Bhawan's college

Department of Pharmaceutical science

Bombay college of pharmacy

oriental college of pharmacy

Degree college of pharmacy
24th May 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT KNOW THAT BOMBAY COLLEGE IS APPOROVED BY PCI
28th May 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage for B.pharmacy OR D.pharmacy
30th May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

For PH student what is the minimum marks in PCMB
2nd June 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

can pharmacy have more scope for good job?
10th June 2012, 03:28 PM

I need list of B.pharmacy's government colleges from kolhapur,sangli,pune,satara and mumbai districts with detail on [email protected]
10th June 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

b pharmacy college in kolhapur, please tel somthings about addmission?
11th June 2012, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

please give add.& ph.no. of b-pharmacy gov. college of pune?
11th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about b pharmacy colleges from kolhapur,sangli districts. and also what is the adimission procedure for b pharmacy
12th June 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

my subject is pcm can i get addmisstion in b pharmacy
13th June 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the best government colleges of b-pharmacy in haryana,delhi an
,chandigarh and jaipur with total address including contact numbers.
16th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

gove college of
bpharmacy in maharashtra
18th June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have 81 marks in medical cet i have the cut of list of collages of farmacy in pune university
20th June 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

i hav 72 marks in medical cet,im eligible for b.pharm course in pune university
24th June 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about b.pharmacy colleges form sangli ,kolhapur district and what is the adimisson procedure ?
25th June 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

please give me the admission notification for 2012-13 of b pharmacy
9th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about some highly and special colleges in pune
17th July 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE ADMIISSION TO GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN PHARMACY IN MAHARASHTRA APPROXIMATELY HOW MUCH MARKS I HAVE TO OBTAIN IN CET SO THAT I CAN GET ADMIISSION
5th August 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

tell me college of b pharmacy in only sangli city
8th June 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

all government colleges of b pharmacy in maharastra
23rd June 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

my name is A R Patil i am daughter of def person my marks in neet 75 & 12 th is 62 can possible admission in BAMS / b farma
in maharashrra govt collagee
23rd June 2013, 10:09 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

List of B.Pharmacy government colleges from Kolhapur, Sangli, Pune, Satara and Mumbai districts with address details
---------------------------------

1.University of Mumbai
2.Sinhgad college of pharmacy
3.oriental college of pharmacy
4.Department of Pharmaceutical science
5.Sarasvati vidya Bhawan's college
6.Sarasvati vidya Bhawan's college
7.Sinhgad college of pharmacy
8.University of Mumbai
9.Bombay college of pharmacy
10.Degree college of pharmacy
11.Allana College of pharmacy
12.University of Mumbai
13.Department of Pharmaceutical science
14.oriental college of pharmacy
15.Tilk Maharashtra University
6th August 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

gov college of degree in pharmacy poona
24th October 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

college of degree in pharmacy in Sangli District
24th May 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

list of B-pharma government colleges in osmanabad latur solapur pune aurangabad sangli distrect?
4th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I cant give entrance but i wants to take admission for D-pharma or M-pharma is it possible?
10th June 2014, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected
Sir/Madam
I have passed with 65% in 12 and i have nt given cet of pharmacy.
Also i want list of govt college of pharmacy.
21st July 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to list of only 100% b pharmacy colegeslist in pune with add. & phone no.
26th May 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

my group is pcm and i have 98 marks in mt cet examand my category is open.can i get admission for b.pharmacy in government colleges ?
8th June 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission process for government b pharmacy / mirit
21st June 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I would like to take admission in gov. college in Maharashtra how much. mark obtain to cet give admission in gov.college of b.pharmacy in maharashtra
3rd June 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

List of B.Pharmacy government colleges from Kolhapur, Sangli, Pune, Satara and Mumbai districts with address details?
13th August 2016, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

9th August 2023, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Government colleges of b pharmacy in kolhapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?