9th March 2016, 12:30 PM
Sadananda Potshangbam

List of BCA colleges where admission is possible without an entrance exam?

I want some details about BCA in Bangalore, list of colleges to get admit without entrance, duration of course and the way how to get admitted, thnk u.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer BCA in Allahabad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  2. List of reputed colleges which offer BCA in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission?
  3. List of colleges offering BCA course in Ahmadabad and Indore? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Is BCA exam possible online? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BCA? List of colleges in Indore and scope of BCA course?
  7. Colleges offering BCA course without giving entrance exam? How to apply for admission under Delhi University?
  8. Can I get admission in Bangalore after doing BCA from Kurukshetra
  9. Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?
  10. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  11. How to get admission in BCA college?
  12. Should I have to appear in CLAT to study LLB after completion of BCA? List of LLB colleges in Ahmadabad?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  14. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for BCA course in IP University? Fee structure for this course? List of Colleges offering this course under IP University?
  15. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  16. Detailed information and subjects available to study BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. List of colleges which offer BCA course in Mumbai University? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Fee structure of the BCA course? Which are those top colleges?
9th March 2016, 10:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of BCA colleges where admission is possible without an entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadananda Potshangbam View Post
I want some details about BCA in Bangalore, list of colleges to get admit without entrance, duration of course and the way how to get admitted, thnk u.
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application.

In every college or institute, where you will apply for BCA course, entrance exam will be mandatory.

Here is a list of few colleges which offer BCA course.
  • Dayananda Sagar Institutions - Bangalore
  • Presidency College
  • Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College
  • Bangalore City College
  • St Josephs College - Bangalore
  • Brindavan College
  • AIMS Institutes
  • Jyoti Nivas College
  • City College , Bangalore
  • Acharyas Bangalore B - School
  • Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women
  • Administrative Management College
  • Garden City College
  • S Nijalingappa College
  • S S R College
  • Indian Academy Group of Institutions - Bangalore
  • Advanced Management College
  • Padmashree Institute of Information Sciences
  • Reva Institute of Science and Management
  • T John Group of Institutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?