13th April 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

List of best books to refer for B.Sc entrance exam?

List of best books to refer for B.Sc entrance exam? Can you please provide me the book names and where I can get them? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Please guide me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

13th April 2017, 10:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of best books to refer for B.Sc entrance exam?

Neither you have mentioned the name of your university nor you mentioned about the course in which you want to take admission. Without knowing that I am not able to tell you the name of books for the entrance exam.

But you can get the best books for your exam on the shopping websites like amazon, flipkart etc. There you will get the books according to your stream and university.

Thanks
21st June 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Guide me for the preparation of bsc nursing 4 year for pgi chandigarh entrance exam...
Which manual or book is suitable for the preparation
17th June 2022, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

which books should i refer for bsc psychologyentrance exam in Sv university?
22nd June 2022, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best for the presentation of interance exam of bsc nursing to take admission in Chandigarh University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?