17th January 2012, 01:02 AM
chawla_raj

List of books considered important for B.E students? Is BITSAT available in Hindi?

and which books is important for b.e and its syllabus for b.e.
send details on my email id as soon as possible..

10th October 2012, 01:37 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of books considered important for B.E students? Is BITSAT available in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chawla_raj View Post
and which books is important for b.e and its syllabus for b.e.
send details on my email id as soon as possible..
Dear,

Books important for B.E depends on from which course your are doing your B.E. i.e. mechanical, civil, computer science etc. Because for every branch there are different important books. You can not study one book in all the branches. So your question is not complete. You should have mentioned the course in which you are studying and then only it can be told that which book is good for you. So next time please mention for which B.E course you are in and i will definitely tell you good books for you in detail!

You next question is whether you can write BITSAT in hindi and the answer is NO. It can be only written in english and also english is one of the important part of BITSAT as there is a complete paper for english in BITSAT exam.

Hope this will help!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?