20th February 2017, 08:06 AM
Okyam tamin

List of books with publication name for the preparation of ICAR NET exam for graduate in Horticulture (Fruit Science)

Hello sir, I am graduate in Horticulture (Fruit Science) and want to prepare for ICAR NET exam. Please suggest me some books with publication name for the preparation.

5th May 2017, 11:00 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of books with publication name for the preparation of ICAR NET exam for graduate in Horticulture (Fruit Science)

Books for the preparation of Horticulture (Fruit Science) for ICAR NET exam are mentioned below.

Horticulture at a Glance for ICAR's Exams, JRF, SRF, NET, ARS, IARI, Ph.D. Paperback – 2016
by D. Ram B.B. Singh
Price: Rs.295

Treasure of Fruit Science Paperback – 3 Mar 2017
by Sunil Kumar Mehta Ashok Yadav
Price: Rs.320

AGRI-SCAN Paperback – 2013
by P.D. Chaudhary
Price: Rs.445
19th June 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of books with publication name for the preparation of ICAR NET exam for graduate in Horticulture (Fruit Science)

Sir I Am studying horticulture and I need the list of books to be preferred for the preparation of ICAR exam in fruit science
15th November 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for srf/net/ars exam.....does preparing for one of these exms can satisfy all??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?