6th April 2017, 11:48 AM
Summi sinha

List of college entrance exam and admission procedure for joining B.Sc course?

List of college entrance exam and admission procedure for joining B.Sc course? Can you please provide me the details of this year admission soon? as I need to apply for the course as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  2. Which entrance exam to answer to join BSc college in Karnataka?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the admission procedure to join B.Ed in government college?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  6. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  7. What is the procedure to join GME after completing mechanical engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  9. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
  11. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Eligibility for M.Com after completing BA?
  13. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BSc agriculture college
  15. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure and list of colleges which offers BBA under DU? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?