20th July 2020, 04:35 PM
Shritama Saha

List of colleges affiliated to Calcutta University for M.Sc Zoology with less score criteria.

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc General from a college affiliated to Calcutta University and scored less than 50%. Now, I wish to do M.Sc in Zoology under Calcutta University's curriculum only. So, could you please tell about colleges where I can try for admission with these scores.

13th June 2023, 11:35 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges affiliated to Calcutta University for M.Sc Zoology with less score criteria.

Those who have completed bachelor's degree with atleast 50% in aggregate marks from a recognised board are eligible for admission.
Admissions are made as per the norms of university. 60% of total intake will be based on merit for remaining 40% seats , the college will conduct an entrance exam.
Some of the colleges are
Bethune college
Ashutosh college
MAC
Dinabandhu Andrews college
Vidyasagar college
Tamralipta Mahavidyalaya etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?