3rd August 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges and cut off marks to get admission in BA LLB through MH CET

I want to get admission in BA LLB course through counselling based on score obtained in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET Law). Send me list of colleges and cut off marks for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to get admission in GLC Mumbai if got 68 marks in MHCET? List of top colleges with marks required?
  2. How to get admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 95 marks in CET
  3. MH CET list of colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can we take admission for LLB without writing entrance?
  5. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  6. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  7. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  8. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET?
  9. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  10. Cut off list for admission in B.Pharma in Mumbai?
  11. Can I get admission in Pune colleges can scoring 89 marks in MCAMH CET? List of the colleges?
  12. Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?
  13. Cutoff list of colleges in Pune City? Which college will I get admission with 110 marks?
  14. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  15. Is is possible to take admission in BA LLB without appearing for CLAT or MH CET? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? I have passed 12th with 79 marks in MHT CET
  17. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  18. What is the minimum marks required in CET to get admission in best colleges?
5th August 2017, 09:54 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: List of colleges and cut off marks to get admission in BA LLB through MH CET

The best BA LLB colleges through MHCET law are
1. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
2. Gondwana University, Gadchiroli
3. North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon
4. Rastrasant Tukodji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur
5. Sant Gadge Baba Amaravati University, Amravati
6. Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
7. Shivaji University, Kolhapur
8. Smt. Nathibai Damaodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai
9. Solapur University, Solapur
10. Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded
11. University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?