14th January 2012, 12:12 PM
hatke

List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?

I have completed my diploma in computers recently. Rt now i am doing a job. i want to do btech in distance but i dont know the details about those colleges in hyderabad and secunderabad. so pls suggest me whic colleges offer btech in distance & their detaisl and how far distance btech is helpful in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it? -- [New]
  3. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  4. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  5. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  7. List of colleges providing M.Tech Electrical Distance Learning?
  8. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  9. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Tech or ME in Industrial Engineering through Distance Learning?
  11. List of distance M.Tech colleges in Hyderabad?
  12. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech?
  14. List of AICTE approved B.Tech distance learning colleges?
  15. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  16. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  17. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  18. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
14th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?

Dear Sir,
My educational qualification is B.Sc.(MPCs)(completed in 2008), now i want to do B.Tech. through distance mode, so plz send the full details(i.e. duration, fee, institutes in Hyderabad)

Thanking you sir.
18th May 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?

Sir,
I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in 1996. present working as a contract conductor in APSRTC. i want to do Mechanical Engineering degree through distance. so please send the details of admission.
29th June 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have done my diploma in electronics Eng in 2009. so present i doing a job in Hyderabad. i want to do B.E electronics & communication, through distance. so please send the details of admission,timings & fee details. thanking you.
30th June 2012, 08:53 AM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatke View Post
I have completed my diploma in computers recently. Rt now i am doing a job. i want to do btech in distance but i dont know the details about those colleges in hyderabad and secunderabad. so pls suggest me whic colleges offer btech in distance & their detaisl and how far distance btech is helpful in future?
hello
list of colleges for b.tech distance education
  • amity school of distance learning
  • hyderabad university distance education
  • kalyani university distance education
  • sikkim manipal university dietance education
  • st.peter's university distance education

best of luck
5th September 2012, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have completed 10 2 vocational (cse) can i eligible for b.tech without entrance exam in distance education?
18th October 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any university in india offering Bsc mechanical engineering and Msc mechanical enginering please give me the list of universties
16th January 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my computer engineering in diploma in the year 2008-2011,now iam doing a job,i want to do B.Tech with the distance education.can you please tell me the details
23rd January 2013, 05:34 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning

1.st.peter's university distance education

2.amity school of distance learning

3.sikkim manipal university dietance education

4.kalyani university distance education

5.hyderabad university distance education

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th March 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,am nagaraju.i am cmplted my diploma in mechanical.now am doing job sir and i want to b.tech so pls what are the corresponding b.tech colleges in hyd sir
19th March 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have done my diploma in Civil Eng in 2008. so present i doing a job in Hyderabad. i want to do B.E Civil, through distance. so please send the details of admission,timings & fee details. thanking you.
23rd May 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

sir , i have complete diploma in eee i want to study in distance education in b tech so give me information of distance education colleges in ap plz send me reply in my mail [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

sir.i have completed my diploma.now i want to do b.tech in distance mode.so please send me the colleges offering distance b.tech in andhra pradesh to ([email protected])
2nd June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have complete my 12 exam with cbse know i continue with bsc bio tech form jntu college hyd pl send the detail of post
2nd June 2013, 11:17 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some best colleges in Hyderabad offering B.Tech course through distance learning:-

- St.peter's university distance education

- Amity school of distance learning

- Sikkim manipal university dietance education

- Kalyani university distance education

- Hyderabad university distance education

All the best...............
3rd June 2013, 12:15 AM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai friend,

1) sikkim manipal university distance education

2) st.peter's university distance education

3) Amity school of distance learning

So, study well.

All the best.
3rd June 2013, 01:37 AM
sushildhaker

First of all i would like to tell you that B.tech degree through distance education mode is not offered in India,it's a technical course and you cannot learn all the practicals through distance education mode.In India AICTE and UGC strictly banned this program.If you want to pursue B.tech degree then you have to join engineering college in regular mode.As you want to know about engineering colleges in Hyderabad so here are some colleges for engineering-

Annamacharya institute of technology and sciences,
Baapuji institute of technology and sciences,
Bhoj Reddy engineering college for women
Center spatial information technology centre,JNTU
CBIT,Hyderabad
CMR college of engineering and technology
Deccan college of engineering and technology
CSI institute of technology,
Godavari institute of engineering and technology,
Green port engineering college
ICFAI instituteo technology and sciences,
JB institute of engineering and technology
MVSR engineering college.
Novar college of engineering
Sri Vasavi engineering college
6th June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

students below 100000 can do biotechnology
20th June 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I had completed my b.tech in electronics and communication engineering in 2012 and now i'm working in an IT company.I want to complete M.Tech in electrical engineering through distance education .Is it possible?.If possible please provide me the list of colleges in India.
30th June 2013, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i completed b.tech 1st year.
bcz of some financial problem i want to study 2,3,4 years like distance education
can i study like dis?
please help me............
15th July 2013, 08:13 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

---------------------------------

1.kalyani university distance education
2.amity school of distance learning
3.st.peter's university distance education
4.hyderabad university distance education
5.sikkim manipal university dietance education
6.Kalyani university distance education
7.Novar college of engineering
8.Deccan college of engineering and technology
9.Sri Vasavi engineering college
10.jb institute of engineering and technology
11.icfai instituteo technology and sciences,
12.cmr college of engineering and technology
13.Bhoj Reddy engineering college for women
14.Godavari institute of engineering and technology,
15.Green port engineering college
16.Annamacharya institute of technology and sciences,
9th August 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i want b.tech degree
29th November 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

i completd my b.tech 2nd year ,now how can i continue
3rd April 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in automobile engineering in the year of 2006by ditance education.now i would like to join for B.tech as ditance education.how can i jion for the course &shall i get the names of universities which offer these course and the contact details.thank u.
6th April 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed B.Sc(physics,maths,electronics),now i want to join in b.tech civil through distance education,please send the details of colleges which offered this course,fees details,course details etc....., & ( UGC,AICTE Approved colleges only ) , also tell me the procedure to complete this course ( through diploma or direct mode) , my email id is ' [email protected] '
10th April 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have completed my electronics diploma in embedded systems then I want to do b.tech in correspondence plz send me any suggestions and list of collages in Hyderabad to gmail

[email protected]
10th June 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done my diploma in Mechanical Engg. in
2012. present working as a contract employe
in iTI. i want to do Mechanical Engineering
degree through distance. so please send the
details of admission.my phone number 9885222120, and email id [email protected]. Thank you sir
6th December 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my computer science engineering in Diploma then I want to do b.tech in correspondence plz send me any suggestions and list of collages in Hyderabad to gmail:-

[email protected]

Regards
Ishak Hembrom
13th April 2015, 02:45 AM
surya200

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)Deccan college of engineering and technology

2)Baapuji institute of technology and sciences,

3)Sri Vasavi engineering college

4)Annamacharya institute of technology and sciences,

5)Green port engineering college

6)Novar college of engineering

7)Godavari institute of engineering and technology,

8)Center spatial information technology centre,JNTU

9)Bhoj Reddy engineering college for women

10)ICFAI instituteo technology and sciences,

11)Novar college of engineering

12)Deccan college of engineering and technology

13)CBIT,Hyderabad

14)JB institute of engineering and technology

15)Deccan college of engineering and technology
21st June 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my computer engineering in diploma in the year 2008-2011,now iam doing a job,i want to do B.Tech with the distance education.can you please tell me the details
9th September 2015, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS (CORRESPONDANCE)WANT TO DO BTEECH EEE PLEASE SEND THE INSTITUTE DETAILS FOR CORRESPONDANCE
13th September 2015, 09:25 AM
rohinimathur

---------------------------------

(1)Green port engineering college
(2)jb institute of engineering and technology
(3)Novar college of engineering
(4)jb institute of engineering and technology
(5)sikkim manipal university dietance education
(6)amity school of distance learning
(7)Godavari institute of engineering and technology
(8)csi institute of technology
(9)st.peter's university distance education
(10)center spatial information technology centre
(11)Baapuji institute of technology and sciences
(12)kalyani university distance education
(13)Bhoj Reddy engineering college for women
4th March 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my intert in the year of 2014 by ditance education.now i would like to join for B.tech as ditance education.how can i jion for the course &shall i get the names of universities which offer these course and the contact details.thank u. plase sent me MALE:[email protected]
28th May 2017, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do b.tech in distance education please, say the process to join and which colleges will offer these type of education. Please send me the details of it.
Mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?