23rd April 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Nasik offering B.Sc in Forensic Science and their admission procedure?

Sir, I have completed my 12th board exam and I have to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science in Nasik. Please, sir tell me which college conduct B.Sc Forensic Science course and how to take admission in that college.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  2. What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?
  3. List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc in Forensic Science
  4. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  5. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  6. Can I get BSc(Forensic Science) admission with 58% in 12th PCB? List of colleges in Kerala?
  7. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi -- [New]
  8. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Kerala
  9. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  11. Names of the colleges offering forensic science? Procedure for admission? What are the opportunities?
  12. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science in Osmania university?
  16. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  17. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  18. List of private colleges offering B.Sc forensic science in Maharashtra
6th May 2018, 06:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Nasik offering B.Sc in Forensic Science and their admission procedure?

List of colleges in Nashik offering BSc Forensic Science:

Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra.

University of Mumbai, Maharashtra.

Admission is done on the basis of entrance exam that is conducted by the respective college or university and in order to appear in this examination a candidate must have completed 12th standard with PCB from a recognised board.
6th May 2018, 06:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Nasik offering B.Sc in Forensic Science and their admission procedure?

Colleges in Nashik which conducts BSc in forensic science:-

Gyan Vidhi PG Mahavidyalaya Bikaner, Rajasthan

National P.G College Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Institute of Forensic Science and Technology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh

Gyan Vikas Institute of Technology and Management New Delhi, Delhi NCR

Institute of Basic Science, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Admission Procedure:-

In order to purse Forensic Science, you must belong to Science background.

First of all, you need to go for bachelor's degree program in forensic science, after completion of the program, you may purse either diploma course or Masters in the same.

If you are a graduate and willing to pursue Masters in forensic science, you must have graduated from any discipline of Science with minimum of 60% marks.yew
15th June 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Tell me the list of colleges in nasikh for forensic research or Bsc forensic research
18th July 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir l have a question for you,sir l have just completed my 12th science & l obtain 57.15% & my group is PCB so can I get admission in government college of B.sc Forensic science also is NEET or CET is required for the admission.
14th August 2020, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

May I know which college offer forensic science course in nashik
18th November 2020, 09:19 PM
bhanumati591

List of colleges in Nasik offering B.Sc in Forensic Science and their admission procedure
--------------------------------

1)Institute of Basic Science, dr. br ambedkar university,agra

2)Gyan Vikas Institute of Technology and Management New Delh

3)National p.g College Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

4)Gyan Vidhi pg Mahavidyalaya Bikaner, Rajasthan

5)Institute of Basic Science

6)dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University,Aurangabad, Maharashtra

7)University of Mumbai, Maharashtra

8)dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
13th May 2021, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of 12 pcb i want a bsc forensic college in nashik
31st July 2021, 01:15 PM
Afreen0786

Here are list of few colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science

Gyan Vikas Institute of Technology and Management New Delhi, Delhi NCR

Institute of Basic Science, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh

Institute of Forensic Science and Technology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh

Gyan Vidhi PG Mahavidyalaya Bikaner, Rajasthan

National P.G College Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?