9th September 2019, 04:58 PM
TM Tharub

List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering via lateral entry route

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Now I want to join in Aeronautical Engineering via lateral entry. So please give me a list of aeronautical colleges that provides lateral entry scheme along with their admission procedure and fees structure details as well.

12th September 2019, 07:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering via lateral entry route

List of colleges of Aeronautical Engineering via lateral entry route:-

Graphic Era Hill University, Dehradun
SRM University, Sonepat
Desh Bhagat University, Punjab
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun
Haryana Engineering College, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Gangtok.
14th September 2019, 11:37 PM
isha2709

Default Re: List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering via lateral entry route

Hi colleges offering admission in aeronautical engineering via lateral entry with there fee structure are:
IARE( Institute of aeronautical engineering),FEE: 2nd yr to 4th yr - INR 67000( each)
Hindustan institute of technology and science, FEE: 2nd yr- 310000, 3rd yr and 4th yr- 2,47,000( each)
ACS college of engineering, FEE Contact College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?