3rd December 2018, 03:01 AM
galenk naresh

List of colleges offering BBA+LLB through CLAT in Delhi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to prepare for CLAT so that I can study BBA+LLB course. So, can I know about the colleges anywhere in Delhi which provides this course through CLAT? And also let me know about the cutoff rank which is required for admission?

29th April 2023, 04:16 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges offering BBA+LLB through CLAT in Delhi? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

BBA LLB is the 5 year duration integrated course. Admission will be based on entrance exam conducted at national/state/university level. In Delhi, Most collges accepted CLAT and IPU CET entrance score for admission to this course.

Eligibility for BBA LLB Integrated Course
You must have passed 10+2 with economics, English, and statistics as their main subjects with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute.
- Candidates who have qualified a diploma in law after 10th are also considered eligible for BBA LLB course.
- You must have appear and qualify the entrance exam for admission.

Institutes Offering BBA LLB Integrated Course In Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Vivekananda School of Law and Legal Studies
- Gitarattan International Business School
- Fairfield Institute of Management and Technology
- Aplomb Institute
- Chandarprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law
- Ideal Institute of Management and Technology
- JIMS Engineering Management
Technical Campus
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies

CLAT Cut Off for BBA LLB Integrated Course
For getting admission chance of BBA LLB Integrated course offering in Delhi, You should score at least 80+ if belongs to SC/ST category and 90+ if belongs to general/SEBC category out of 150 marks in CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?