25th July 2018, 02:19 AM
Kyami

List of colleges offering correspondence LLM course in Northeast India

Dear friends, I want to do LLM course through correspondence. I am searching for the colleges in Northeast India which provides such correspondence course. Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Rajasthan?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence LLM in Hyderabad to a candidate who has completed LLB about 7 years ago?
  4. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  5. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  6. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  8. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India
  9. List of colleges offering 1 year LLM course in India?
  10. Is Integrated LLM course offered in India? List of colleges with requirements to apply for this course?
  11. List of reputed colleges offering LLM in Abroad
  12. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  14. Can I do LLM in Hindi Medium? List of colleges offering LLB course in Hindi Medium?
  15. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  16. List of colleges offering LLM in Advocacy in Abroad
  17. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  18. List of B.Ed colleges offering correspondence courses in Kolkata
29th July 2018, 11:55 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering correspondence LLM course in Northeast India

None of the decent colleges/universities are offering correspondence LLM course in north east India.

I had listed some colleges of North India offering correspondence LLM course.
  • Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
  • Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?